Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachel95xx

Don’t know whether this is just me thinking this but all 3 of them having the same bracelet now just after Han got hers makes her present so much less special??

Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20200718-155152.png

Well she's really showing her true colours... What happened to all the times in her videos when she said she would never get into an altercation with viewers.
And how demeaning to think that she is now suddenly better than other people. Not humble at all.
This isn't bad bitch vibes - she just nasty 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jsisis

More proof she photoshops her photos, what her hairdresser posted vs what she posted, look at her waist (she edited the left side) and her skin tone
6FB4A38A-D7CD-4794-A264-63CD64D9A4E9.jpeg
FE1840E9-C4FE-4BCD-B6EE-24121186E4F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
And YES, I did press send 😅🤷🏽‍♀️ It truly baffles me how much she loves to flaunt her friendship with Holly Boon... supporting a racist is not anything to brag about, hun x

BD07938D-4662-4DFF-AD67-2C66F9ECD1A1.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Mads: we know you read here...

First of all for anyone who will now check this forum (as Madison has attracted attention to it again)

This forum started off as a rave thread. In fact most of us on this thread admired you Madison as you started your YouTube career. You not only were a natural and very sweet humble girl but you also were very down to earth.

But as time has gone by, there are certain things which have changed the way we used to view you and the reason why we vent on here is because it seems that you just can't cope with constructive criticism. Time and time again many of what were your followers, have been blocked by you for trivial comments and questions that you have taken on a personal level. Therefore people come on here to express how they feel.

I can't speak for everyone on this thread but what I can say is that personally, I would appreciate it if

1. you actually keep your word. For example, you promise to link channels, shops, discount codes, what you are wearing in the description box and... you don't.
This is your full-time job, please can you at least keep your word because even on small things like that, your followers will begin to distrust you.

2. be real and be you. The reason why we noticed you in the beginning was because you were nobody else, you were you, Madison Sarah, a goofy cute girl from Manchester who was a breath of fresh air but now, it's like you've morphed into a completely different person. Your accent for example, it changed in such a short space of time.

3. be honest. It's ok to be insecure about yourself. Let's face it, everyone is but here's the thing. It's OK to admit when you edit your pictures. In fact, I personally would prefer if you didn't because to be honest, you don't need to edit anything! But when it is obvious in pictures that you have edited yourself and then tell your followers that you haven't. It's not only lying but also makes your followers feel even more insecure of themselves. Think about your young followers. Be a good example for them.

Listen to those comments Mads, those comments that get you fired up and take it with a pinch of salt. You'll find that you'll be more successful in your job and you'll get less negative feedback 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Katleesi

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with Holly? She’s literally got to mention her name all the time??! “Breakfast at hollys” why can’t you just say breakfast mads

also the amount of silicon and filler in that room was amazing hope no one lit a candle otherwise they’d start melting...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jsisis

6:34, say no more x
That is actually so cringe and embarrassing, why is she trying to force it so much? You’re not italian because you dyed your hair dark, slap 30 layers of bondi sands on every night and like pasta. What a beg
“This is the sexiest pasta I’ve ever ate and IM ITALIAN liKeEeee” give it a rest madison, you’re a white british girl who lives in Manchester who profits off young girls insecurities. You’re about as italian as a McDonald’s chicken burger

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't blame Hannah for leaving early... Mads made it all about herself. The whole weekend was about Madison. Her apartment, her friends etc.. everything was just on her terms.
Poor Hannah, if I was her, I would get rid of Mads. She is better off without her.
That's a weekend Hannah will never get back...
Mads could have (as previously mentioned) invited Hannah's closest friends and made it more personal but she just pushed Hannah into this situation which must have been slightly uncomfortable 😒

• Heart

llaaaalala

DD371FBC-849C-4F10-9337-8FC61898BE0C.jpeg
I
It is SO odd that she still pretends to be a leo? For example she’s retweeted this^. Like she knows that everyone following her knows she’s a virgo and she still tries to force the leo image? Psychotic. Genuinely

• Haha
  • Wow

MGB01

VIP Member
Sorry Mads but you get exposed for being a fraud on the daily... What was this a few weeks ago tweeting you know what brands you won’t be working with again?? Yet you work with your own family’s brand who quote and glorify a RACIST ! 👋
Does she know that having a hermes scarf literally means nothing? Its literally some wool it doesn't make you better than anyone. Designer items and an expensive flat doesn't make her less of liar. Nice of her to call us all pretty though, thanks mads xo how can she read here and see that people are explaining why she shouldn't work with certain brands, lie about her body and not declare ads and still thinks shes got a moral high ground? I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but she's literally read about the way she makes people feel and she's still remaining ignorant to it all and dismissing us as haters? Most of us used to be fans, i'm not into hating on people just for the sake of it 90% of these threads is genuine concern and criticism about her greed, lies and vanity. Really winds me up

• Heart
  • Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Imagine waking up alone on your over priced rented apartment knowing what a cunt you’ve been to people online and just slyly deleting the evidence but not having the decency to apologise

• Heart