Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't make this up! Look at who liked the last comment 😂
Her fans are so delusional it actually hurts my brain 😂 how can they not see that her attitude was uncalled for. It wasn’t “bad witch” it wasn’t funny, it was rude.
“Mind yo business” no sorry, it’s a worldwide pandemic where people are dying, so if somebody wants to have an opinion on a group of friends being irresponsible then they’re completely entitled to. They had the cheek to say “get on with your own life” whilst defending an influencer for not social distancing.
STOP DEFENDING THESE IRRESPONSIBLE INFLUENCERS LIKE YOU'RE ON THEIR PAYCHECK!!!

Reactions: 15
Can't make this up! Look at who liked the last comment 😂
Mads hen enjoy your night out and stop arguing with people who are clearly younger than you on instagram. Deffo that girl who spends half her time in the club looking at who's viewed her story

Reactions: 13
You can't make this up, I honestly used to feel sorry for her but not anymore. Disgusting vile excuse of a human.
Yes she has time to go back and like that comment really shows she has no regrets. I had a look at the original comments profile and she's only 17, poor girl. I feel like mads takes any criticism, however valid as "hate"

If she is bringing out her own brand, will she be dealing with complaints or problems in the same way 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Holly’s insta stories yday were of them walking through Manchester all dolled up and they really did look out of place!!
I’m sure Han put a cig out on Holly’s story too 😂😂 I know she’s mentioned before she sometimes smokes but you never really see YouTubers smoking 😂😂😂

• Wow
I mean is it too far to say hopefully she gets coronavirus so she learns the consequences of not social distancing and treating this like a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love Han and have been watching her videos for years. I just hope she doesn’t get sucked in to the whole “baddd and boujieee” lifestyle Mads so desperately tries to portray.
I know it’s been said a couple of pages back or maybe on the last thread but now after watching a couple of Mads’ lastest vlogs I cant help but notice every single time she says “honestly” “literally” she has to end this eeee on the end. Honestleee, literalleeee. Can’t watch her vids anymore, it’s as if she’s trying to adapt Hans’ way of speaking but instead of it sounding natural it sounds totaleee fake.
I love hans relationship with her family too it’s so cute

Reactions: 10
She is so immature😭 I cannot believe brands want to work with her. They clearly do NOT do their research on who they work with cos what company would actually want to work with a girl who replies to people the way she does. She’s so foul mouthed, it can make the prettiest girls seems ugly. Social media is her “job” so imagine someone at your job asking you a question, even if a bit rude you would still try be professional. Imagine replying back in the way she does and also for it to be on social media where it’s there in black and white for everyone to see! 😭🤣

Also she defo won’t self isolate when she comes back from Ibiza (whenever that is)

Reactions: 7
Mads retweeting this after making an account and posting last night 🤣 too obvious

View attachment 192965
Knew it was her on here reading her, she must be on here as much as she’s on insta posting thirstraps 🤣🤣

“Her friends bad too” - mads latest photo caption. mads you’re about as bad as a new born hamster.
You win the internet today 😂😂😂👏🏼

It may only me being cynical but am I the only one that things Mads has gone way overboard for Han's birthday? It's not like it's a special birthday like 18th or 21st. Mads has her birthday soon doesn't she? Is she expecting the same back I wonder?

And also as some of you have mentioned, why has she invited her own friends along rather than Han's friends? Makes no sense!
I think it’s a mixture of her getting her own place which means she can have people round, host aka show her tits off, wanting new insta pics looking popular with her baddieeee girls, Han being newly single, lockdown rules being eased but mostly because Mads wants to be the “BESTTTT FRIEND EVER”

I hope the chocolate caramel swirl comment isn’t about mads ‘Persian’ or ‘Italian’ side cos all i'm seeing here is 3 scoops of vanilla just covered in a bit of fake tan
I could vom in my mouth reading that, 🤢they’re all white and that’s FINE, pushing being anything else when they’re nothing but fake tanned and bronzer is not gonna change their ethnicity 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hannah doesnt follow half those people out with them no wonder she left early, isnt zouk a restaurant too whys mads getting vodka poured down her throat like shes at liv? she's that mate you go on a girls night out with and leaves you 3 hours in for a lad 100%. everyone sat eating their curry wondering what the duck is happening

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hannah doesnt follow half those people out with them no wonder she left early, isnt zouk a restaurant too whys mads getting vodka poured down her throat like shes at liv? she's that mate you go on a girls night out with and leaves you 3 hours in for a lad 100%. everyone sat eating their curry wondering what the duck is happening
Yeah feel super bad for Han - that’s probably not the night she was expecting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It looks so random seriously, at first I thought they were at a wedding party!
I’m abit confused as to what this big surprise birthday weekend was??

Reactions: 4
I don’t wanna post the pics in case it isn’t her and it’s just some random girl who didn’t consent to being posted online but has anyone seen that story her mate Jeanne has just posted of them in the car, is the girl sat on that lads knee madison? It looks just like her same hair, rings etc but that’s not what she went out in so I’m confused if it’s her or just her doppelgänger. Hope to god it isn’t, sat on someone’s knee in a car ffs she’s an influencer people will see this tit

I don’t wanna post the pics in case it isn’t her and it’s just some random girl who didn’t consent to being posted online but has anyone seen that story her mate Jeanne has just posted of them in the car, is the girl sat on that lads knee madison? It looks just like her same hair, rings etc but that’s not what she went out in so I’m confused if it’s her or just her doppelgänger. Hope to god it isn’t, sat on someone’s knee in a car ffs she’s an influencer people will see this tit
Nvm ignore me the girl has false nails on and mads didn’t, i’ll Let you off

Yeah feel super bad for Han - that’s probably not the night she was expecting
We’ve all had mates like that, thankfully arnt mates now but Hannah deserves better could they not just have had a nice night the 3 of them

Reactions: 4
Makes me cringe how much these people care about what they look like. Wonder what kind of conversations they have lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.