Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Her friends bad too” - mads latest photo caption. mads you’re about as bad as a new born hamster.
must have seen us say she only posts about herself and yes this is petty but weird it's Hans bday and shes posed herself in the middle of the pic with Hannah just leaning in, I do agree with her though Han is bad. She's so beautiful, lil jealous of her (Hannah I mean btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
must have seen us say she only posts about herself and yes this is petty but weird it's Hans bday and shes posed herself in the middle of the pic with Hannah just leaning in, I do agree with her though Han is bad. She's so beautiful, lil jealous of her (Hannah I mean btw)
I definitely think there’s a unspoken rivalry of sorts coming from Mads towards Han. I think that because Han seems like a genuinely nice girl has like double subscribers to mads and gets more deals plus is quite able to get a man and have an actual long term relationship clearly vexes baddy maddy

Reactions: 10
I agree. Han is absolutely stunning, she’s had filler and admitted to it and she’s also mentioned not having any filler in a little while now. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she start getting filler when her and Mads started to hang out more often on YouTube?

Reactions: 8
Your one liners fully kill me off.

That’s @Katleesi pet peeve 😭

View attachment 192989
Fully raging! You’d think if she can spend hours looking at herself she’d notice it and sort it out 😂😂

I agree. Han is absolutely stunning, she’s had filler and admitted to it and she’s also mentioned not having any filler in a little while now. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she start getting filler when her and Mads started to hang out more often on YouTube?
I think she was having it before then started to go overboard when she started hanging with Mads. However, she’s never gone to the point baddy maddy has.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Han and have been watching her videos for years. I just hope she doesn’t get sucked in to the whole “baddd and boujieee” lifestyle Mads so desperately tries to portray.
I know it’s been said a couple of pages back or maybe on the last thread but now after watching a couple of Mads’ lastest vlogs I cant help but notice every single time she says “honestly” “literally” she has to end this eeee on the end. Honestleee, literalleeee. Can’t watch her vids anymore, it’s as if she’s trying to adapt Hans’ way of speaking but instead of it sounding natural it sounds totaleee fake.

It may only me being cynical but am I the only one that things Mads has gone way overboard for Han's birthday? It's not like it's a special birthday like 18th or 21st. Mads has her birthday soon doesn't she? Is she expecting the same back I wonder?

And also as some of you have mentioned, why has she invited her own friends along rather than Han's friends? Makes no sense!

Reactions: 6
It may only me being cynical but am I the only one that things Mads has gone way overboard for Han's birthday? It's not like it's a special birthday like 18th or 21st. Mads has her birthday soon doesn't she? Is she expecting the same back I wonder?
Yes Mads’ birthday is soon because she is Leoooooo everybody!!!! A LEO. She must be the only Virgo I know who’s also a Leo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That reply was totally uncalled for...
it's not even funny either? Whys she going through her mates insta comments when she's meant to be on a night out it will be deleted soon I think shes drunk judging by her stories, no idea who those girls are on her stories but neither of them follow Hannah so don't think they're mates. Notice how she only ever replies to negative comments, she has hundreds of positive ones she is clearly reading and choosing to ignore? Such a nice girl

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So mads has gone from bed sheets to bin liner chic.
sums her up perfectly.

acts like trash, is utter trash.
you paid for them hun, might as well put them in a carrier bag.
687B1986-2A50-4E62-9F33-7D1CFB0DC980.jpeg

let’s make this bigger for the stans to see...
baddie Maddie has had her 2 drinks of the night and she’s wilin’ out hunnies #tryhard

13F03567-93AB-4DDE-BD53-28137FE4D0B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yates’s omfg💀 the only ones I don’t mind in that group are Hannah and Sophie and rach but I find it odd that Hannah has friends outside on insta I think she’s called Millie and she wasn’t there but girls who’s she’s never mentioned before like Sophie and Holly are there, to say mads came up with the surprise party it’s weird she’s invited her mates but not Hannah’s? Hannah seems really chill and shy I can’t imagine her getting on with that group at all but hey ho mads has gotta get that engagement rate somehow
Hannah is the only one I have respect for acts like a lady and speaks like one. Unlike the res
She is one cocky lairy hoodrat chick from Moston. Stay in your lane see how cocky she is when the brands see this.

• Haha
And her little fans still won’t see this as an issue. They’ll be there like “yesssss madsssss bad witch alerttttttt neee nawwww neee nawww
She came with that attitude for no reason, it wasn’t even on her post so should’ve/could’ve ignored it but nooooooo Mads can’t do that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And her little fans still won’t see this as an issue. They’ll be there like “yesssss madsssss bad witch alerttttttt neee nawwww neee nawww
She came with that attitude for no reason, it wasn’t even on her post so should’ve/could’ve ignored it but nooooooo Mads can’t do that!!!
Tweet OhPolly Boohoo PLT Missguided and show them what they pay for. See how quick she deletes the comment. Remember where you came from Mads!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope the chocolate caramel swirl comment isn’t about mads ‘Persian’ or ‘Italian’ side cos all i'm seeing here is 3 scoops of vanilla just covered in a bit of fake tan
I wonder if she ever scrubs the fake tan off or just applies over and over the top of it

• Sick
Reactions: 3

And also as some of you have mentioned, why has she invited her own friends along rather than Han's friends? Makes no sense!
shes a beg-a-friend.
these Instagram friendships are so forced, fake and vapid.
It’s all for content, as soon as one of them gets a man the other girls will be dropped.

I hope the chocolate caramel swirl comment isn’t about mads ‘Persian’ or ‘Italian’ side cos all i'm seeing here is 3 scoops of vanilla just covered in a bit of fake tan
75C164F5-4B26-4DB5-9951-E5E543A53D72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.