Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Han put a cig out on Holly’s story too 😂😂 I know she’s mentioned before she sometimes smokes but you never really see YouTubers smoking 😂😂😂
Han said in her recent assumptions that she smokes socially! Rach has also said she’s smoked weed and done drugs on nights out. I wonder if our Mads has

Was probably her thats maybe why it was deleted. Remember the reason she wanted to move out was so she could bring guys back 🥴
I didn’t see this, what was it of?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I swear Han has a BFF called Millie... why did Mads not invite her to Hans birthday? I don’t blame Jordan Lipscombe for not going!

Reactions: 5
I swear Han has a BFF called Millie... why did Mads not invite her to Hans birthday? I don’t blame Jordan Lipscombe for not going!
Yeah she does, in fact I think Millie has also set up her own YouTube channel:

It's sad that Hannah's only friend there that weekend was Rachel.

I can't believe Madison carried on partying without Hannah... It obviously shows that Han wasn't feeling it and thought it was best to leave. She chose to eat Mac and cheese instead...
If I was Mads, I would have supported Han and left too..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure she’s in Marbella atm.
I think it should have just been Han, Rach and Mads, so weird having other Randoms there.

Reactions: 8
Han said in her recent assumptions that she smokes socially! Rach has also said she’s smoked weed and done drugs on nights out. I wonder if our Mads has

I didn’t see this, what was it of?
Mads has said she has done drugs in one of the videos with her Mum and Dad, I’m sure she’d do it again too.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if they are soundproof or not but feel bad for her neighbours if they aren't..
Also its not hard to just say "ofc I'll be considerate" and leave it at that 🙄
The smallest comment thats not crawling up her little arse and she retaliates like a psycho 🥴

I wonder what sober (and hung over) Mads is thinking this afternoon when she wakes up and the first things she reads is this forum?

You've shown your true colours good and proper, such a bad b*tch for all the wrong reasons. Sort yourself out, take a long hard look in the mirror (without posing and pouting) and think about who you are and who you want to be cos you're just disgusting and vile at the moment, I sincerely hope you can see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what sober (and hung over) Mads is thinking this afternoon when she wakes up and the first things she reads is this forum?

You've shown your true colours good and proper, such a bad b*tch for all the wrong reasons. Sort yourself out, take a long hard look in the mirror (without posing and pouting) and think about who you are and who you want to be cos you're just disgusting and vile at the moment, I sincerely hope you can see that.
I second this, Mads was such a lovely girl and had such a vibrant personality when she first started Youtube. It's as thought the more "successful" she has gotten, the more bitchy and up her own arse she has become and it is quite sad as a previous viewer of hers to see. But in no way do I feel bad for her.
The breakup between her and Paddy also brought out her true colours and by the seems of things, it was Paddy that kept Mads grounded and since he's left the scene she's just turned into a whole new person which isn't likeable at all.
Because of how stuck up and this "bad witch attitude" Mads has, she will not see any wrong in her actions and that's also because her followers praise her for it, laugh along with her and make it seem like "bullying" people is ok to do if someone has an opinion opposite to yours/says something that isn't licking her arse spotlessly clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine waking up alone on your over priced rented apartment knowing what a bleep you’ve been to people online and just slyly deleting the evidence but not having the decency to apologise

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine waking up alone on your over priced rented apartment knowing what a bleep you’ve been to people online and just slyly deleting the evidence but not having the decency to apologise
She can't delete all the evidence, there's enough screenshots that people have taken that are staying around for good. Once you put something out there online, there's no getting rid, she needs to realise that. Maybe she should leave her phone at home next time she has a big night out.

I also wonder how Hannah is feeling today 🤷‍♀️

She can't delete all the evidence, there's enough screenshots that people have taken that are staying around for good. Once you put something out there online, there's no getting rid, she needs to realise that. Maybe she should leave her phone at home next time she has a big night out.

I also wonder how Hannah is feeling today 🤷‍♀️
Hannah just sat there dreading having to repeat it all for mads birthday

Reactions: 2
Her face looks a little masculine in that pic, the jaws and the eyebrows.. Could pass for a drag queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.