Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*mads voice*

I feel like, it was time for a new thread you get me?
So myself and @Kindred_ were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk last night,
And we knew we’d regret it in the morning, but we came up with this title and YOU. ARE. NOT. EVEN. REDIEEEEEEE.

continue here gals, stick on that bad witch playlist and get yourselves comfortable because we about to get real....

😬

Let’s start with a comparison, the girl he takes to Ibiza
VRS
the girl he takes to the Manchester Ibis.....

A86511B0-BA0B-40A9-B1D6-3B39D62B614F.jpeg
BAE09098-CF26-4517-BE94-BA89CCF4DF97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can’t cope 😂😂 this past week of baddie maddie has been too much

Why’s she always doing grinch face and the peace sign - does this annoy anyone else or am I just petty?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
did anyone else notice how in that video intro she falls down into the splits or something trying to be funny / “drunk” and Han and Rach just ignore her 😂😂😂 you’re not funnieeeee maddieeeee
And then she does a quick cut to a different scene because it’s more than likely they didn’t react or were like “er what’s just happened” 😂
She doesn’t even knowwwww guys

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really wouldn’t go in so hard on her if it wasn’t for her replies in her comments section of her uploads, and her attitude with fans in general.

If she wants to be a bad witch and bring that bad witch tiktok energieeee she’s gonna get it back.

she blocked me for saying I didn’t want a nasty gal/PLT/some trashy sweat shop site haul,
then blocked me because I voted no on her food posts.
What type insanity do you file that under 🤣

I would have had to set up a third account to follow her again and nobody has time for that 🤣😂

I’m gonna follow Umar’s new side chick instead just to balance the scale 😐
She’s not only got the discount code she’s got the keys to the damn factory. 🙂

I was so drunk I don’t even knowww
OOP.

View attachment 177660
Ohhhhh mate we *was* so drunk, like, I can’t even.... the tea we could have spilled,
I fEeL lIkE
We are those witches who have one blue WKD on a night out and make up stories that never happened

I didn’t even know if I *were* gonna upload this thread like, I could be in troubleeeeee.

her thread....
E5E7D0BC-E8A7-4121-AB97-89CC88515A66.jpeg

mads....
BB9E3160-B24C-4331-A814-FDD26485A022.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I rewatched her first ever video and omg her accent is completely different it’s crazy... and her teeth I actually loved her composite veneers but then I looked back on her old teeth and I actually prefer her old ones she looked so lovely and sounded lovely How times have changed.. now she’s just a insta slag

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t cope 😂😂 this past week of baddie maddie has been too much

Why’s she always doing grinch face and the peace sign - does this annoy anyone else or am I just petty?
I hate and love it in equal parts because it drives me mad but makes a bloody great screenshot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to the Mads thread 🙈 But her "liking" of Umar just goes to show thats she's after fame and money. She binned Paddy who was kind, caring and loved her to shag him for a plt brand deal ffs

Mads used to be so pretty but all this filler and huge balloon tits has done nothing for her. Now she looks so fake. Umars new gf is absolutely stunning, she can't compete.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New to the Mads thread 🙈 But her "liking" of Umar just goes to show thats she's after fame and money. She binned Paddy who was kind, caring and loved her to shag him for a plt brand deal ffs

Mads used to be so pretty but all this filler and huge balloon tits has done nothing for her. Now she looks so fake. Umars new gf is absolutely stunning, she can't compete.
then goes on about how she wants a relationship and to a be a wifEeE - like you had your shot Mads with the loveliest guy possible and blew it.

She must be having an absolute breakdown that she’s on her 3rd thread and Han still doesn’t have one... just shows maybe your bad witch persona needs toning down hun
E9077A80-1ECE-4D25-993B-A7548A2751AE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
did anyone else notice how in that video intro she falls down into the splits or something trying to be funny / “drunk” and Han and Rach just ignore her 😂😂😂 you’re not funnieeeee maddieeeee
I did, hilarious, she was hoping for some big reaction and got none 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love how she deletes all her negative comments instantly but has kept this one because it’s literally the only thing remotely interesting about her and she’s a clout chaser
The screenshot of her face is probably how she was when she read it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the thread name!! Sorry for the irrelevance of this, but is there a thread where people discuss Han? Not to bash her, like is there any rave thread at all? I feel out of the loop and wanna discuss Han stuff

Reactions: 2
Also what do we all think her “brand” is gonna involve?
Something nooo body is interested in.... from rewatching her first video she says then that her and paddy was about to launch their brand so maybe clothing relating perhaps back then although now with her being a lazy cow probs something real basic taking minimal effort.. filter package round 2 ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also what do we all think her “brand” is gonna involve?
Probably a mix between Jordan’s collab with Missguided and knock off balenciaga, I’m picturing oversized black tops with some slogan on them and fruit of the loom joggers being sold for £30, something we could all probably do without

Another brand she worked with recently is under fire, says a lot about who she chooses to work with I mean I’m sure she had no idea about the necklace but one quick google search will tell you how shady shein are

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.