Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So judging by her newest video she didn’t actually do anything for Hannah it was all Jan and Rachel? She’s hardly an extra host she gave them some gifted pj’s and some champagne and snacks, the whole video felt like a pat on the back as oppose to it being about Hannah having a nice weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So judging by her newest video she didn’t actually do anything for Hannah it was all Jan and Rachel? She’s hardly an extra host she gave them some gifted pj’s and some champagne and snacks, the whole video felt like a pat on the back as oppose to it being about Hannah having a nice weekend
I best boil the kettle before I watch this then☕

She also forgot to sort out her dry shampoo situation going on in the video 🤭
Grinch with grey hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like mads has intentionally put this video out before Rachel so it seems like she made all the effort etc because Rachel posted earlier her video is coming out this evening. All of a sudden mads has “accidentally uploaded on the wrong day”😂😂😂

Also I’ve just had a thought that mads doesn’t even promote her YouTube on her insta profile! Sorry if this has already been said but without stories you wouldn’t even know she’s a YouTube, no link in her bio etc. Why wouldn’t she want to make it known?

Reactions: 6
Jesus wept.
pretending to throw your bestieeee a partieeeee.....Because you’re THAT witch 🙄

But it’s clear you did it so you can then go and make the weekend all about you...and have content.
The only reason she did any of that was because it benefited her,

and to top it off she got the ex who dumped her to send them free pj’s and rompers.
I’m so extra, I’m that witch, I’m that girl“

you’re so tragic mads. that’s all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just did grinch face to pay homage to mads as I put my earphones in ready to watch this drag show

Mads sending Han some of her freebie Jordan’s 😂😂😂

Christ I’m two minutes in what’s she done to her face. It’s so swollen. Look at her eye bags. She’s clearly had more filler.

D44C1E0D-385F-4180-9F4C-B0DF538EC1D6.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just did grinch face to pay homage to mads as I put my earphones in ready to watch this drag show

Mads sending Han some of her freebie Jordan’s 😂😂😂
she's just THAT extra but are they even Hannahs style? In the nicest way possible I always thought her style is quite plain pls don't become a mini mads Hannah you're better than that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks like she's had under eye filler or maybe cheek filler? Her face looks swollen around that area
She looks like she’s really aged I’m not sure what it is? Maybe it’s the hair or the weird face. Somethings definitely off.

Reactions: 12
According to Rach‘s vlog the three of them went back to Mads Apartment to eat Mac and cheese there. So Mads didn’t take anyone home that night

According to Rach‘s vlog the three of them went back to Mads Apartment to eat Mac and cheese there. So Mads didn’t take anyone home that night
That’s odd since she was still on the other girls stories later on in the evening?

Is it just me or is she much darker recently in terms of hair dye and tan? She’s low key black fishing
She’s always been black fishing its just becoming more obvious

it seems way worse on photos that video, like she's editing herself way darker than what she is

Reactions: 2
Rach is just covering for Mads, we’d do the same too with our pals 😂 “yeh we all came back together”

Reactions: 4
She
Rach is just covering for Mads, we’d do the same too with our pals 😂 “yeh we all came back together”
I missed something, did she bring someone home? Bit skanky on your best friends birthday leave it out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.