Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you could literally park a boeing 737 between her boobs omg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs a hug whatevers going on mentally whether you like her not she just needs some help

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How old is Madison? I can’t remember? She looks 30 and that’s not a good thing. I really hope she gets help; as much as she is a dick. She needs someone to really step in and help her; I don’t understand why her family don’t - she spends enough time with her mum for her to notice something. She must be pushing 6-7 stone? And she’s probably like 5’4-5’6 that’s dangerously underweight. Madison we know you love reading here, please go to a doctor.

Reactions: 12
I was watching some old videos of hannah maddy and rachel and its sad to see how much healthier she looked. She always had an amazing figure, slim tone but healthy. I think its got to the point now where its clear there is a problem. I would like to hope that her family and people close to her are already helping her, or trying their best to anyways. I can imagine it’s difficult if someone doesnt accept they need help and it is a slow process. I cant imagine someone like her mum not intervening i guess its not something she would post about publicly, especially if she doesnt herself think she needs help.

Reactions: 10
Is she seriously wearing jeans and a vest top to Coachella? The girl who thinks she’s the absolute height of fashion? Manny was a twit but even he could’ve come up with something better😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just keep thinking about how sweaty she’s going to be all day 😭 the girl who wears next to nothing in sub zero temperatures for night out in Manchester but is it the Californian Desert wearing bleeping JEANS??! Madison what is going on mentally with you lately

Reactions: 18
IMG_1291.png

Gosh every time I see her I’m equally as shocked about how unwell she looks/is.

jeans and a white tank 😖 white fox should feel offended. The theme was quite obviously ‘white’ so she wears blue jeans?? She just wants to be a qUiRKy fashion girleeeee that goes against the grain, but it just looks stupid standing with all the other girls and for something like coachella it just doesn’t go.

maybe nothing fit her out of the clothes they picked for her 😔 wouldn’t surprise me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You can basically see her entire boobs… also has anyone noticed her arms are so veiny? I wonder why this is? She looks awful and it’s scary how no one close to her has called her up on her quite evident ED
She thought she was giving with the sheer vest top but I really do feel for anyone who has to see those bullet nips in person. I don't understand the choice of wearing oversized jeans and a cap like she's off to a fix a car. She's worn far more skimpier and desert proof outfits in a local restaurant in Manny 😆

All jokes aside, she looks worryingly thin!!! Quite sad to see :confused: if it looks this bad in videos/pictures, imagine in person!

Reactions: 10
Sorry they have wasted tye invite. I get personal style and being yourself but she hasn't even tried to fit in with the grand aesthetic or Co ordinate with what other girls are wearing she just looks stupid next to them. Trying to play it down being a cool girl is just like come on show us something especially when she is a fashion girlie. Like it's time to shine and I know no one goes OTT for Coachella but this is just lazy. She looks so small now and it's worrying I know Rachel has lost weight and seems to be doing it healthily but compared to her Mads looks even worse. Mads seemed obsessed with Barry's like your on hol and could take it easy and that's one of her highlights having a Barry's close by...girl go explore. If she is going through a break up that's sad but hopefully that doesn't push her to continue the bad habits she has. Honestly when them guys would do the say it or shot it videos she looked nice and healthy. Wheres Umar period was her best 😂 facially she stil looks pretty and I do hate to comment on looks and weight but if she looks like this in pics and videos what does she look like in real life.

Reactions: 15
Is the whole point not supposed to be promoting white fox? And she’s in a miu miu cap and has the miu miu logo on her underwear. Do we think her white fox looks either didn’t fit or didn’t come out how she wanted? They would have let her pick a load of options for the weekend.
---
This is pure anorexia
Her family and friends need to intervene.

Reactions: 8
She honestly looks skeletal, her skin is so stretched you can see the outline of her bones her shoulders / hips it looks painful!

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ that photo is the WORST I have ever seen of her, you can tell she feels uncomfortable aswell, wearing massive baggy jeans whilst everyone else is in bikinis etc., typical of someone who is trying to hide their anorexia/ED. she looks so so ill, actually shocking

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.