Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
baddison does not fit in this group...
"The cool girl of the group" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she looks like a random junkie they've found on skid row Los Angeles that they've let come to Coachella to give her time off the streets 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
First time reading this thread and I ran here after seeing the white fox tiktoks. She has definitely purposely wore the jeans and tank top this year to try fit in with the whole “famous people dress down for coachella” - it wouldn’t seem so forced and fake if she dressed down for everything else but she doesn’t. The cool girl thing was so pick me, then the next video walking out the door all mysterious! To put all of that aside I’m genuinely worried and scared for health it’s not ok 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"The cool girl of the group" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she looks like a random junkie they've found on skid row Los Angeles that they've let come to Coachella to give her time off the streets 😵💫
Or one of those scruffs who hangs outside of home bargains on a Monday morning (don’t know if anyone else has seen that 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mads looks 40
---
You can basically see her entire boobs… also has anyone noticed her arms are so veiny? I wonder why this is? She looks awful and it’s scary how no one close to her has called her up on her quite evident ED
Rachel looks so nice and Mads looks like she needs rehab

Reactions: 10
I do worry this split with manny is gonna make her eating issues worse, I don’t think she’s a “good” person in the way that she feels the need to lie so much but I do think she’s been through it a bit (growing up in a strict religion, seemingly toxic bf etc) and I don’t think she’s ever fully honest.
It’s the same issue with Eugenia Cooney (not suggesting they’re on the same level btw) where it’s obvious she has issues but the presenting it as being “normal” and just having a fast metabolism is so damaging when all evidence points to an ED

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does anyone else sense a weird distance between her and BFFFFFF Rach? I notice they don’t comment as much on each others posts (and Hannah too) these days, no “wish you were here” when Han and Mads were in Paris like there has been in the past. And just realised from the group pic that both her and Rach are on this same trip.. considering they’re besties, can’t help but think there’s some distance? No OTT insta posts with each other… maybe Rach is realising it’s better for her to step away from Badison

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2872825

Gosh every time I see her I’m equally as shocked about how unwell she looks/is.

jeans and a white tank 😖 white fox should feel offended. The theme was quite obviously ‘white’ so she wears blue jeans?? She just wants to be a qUiRKy fashion girleeeee that goes against the grain, but it just looks stupid standing with all the other girls and for something like coachella it just doesn’t go.

maybe nothing fit her out of the clothes they picked for her 😔 wouldn’t surprise me
IMG_1001.jpeg

right so aren’t White Fox paying them to go and theoretically show off their clothes? Also agree with all of the above, I hope she gets the help she needs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2873185

right so aren’t White Fox paying them to go and theoretically show off their clothes? Also agree with all of the above, I hope she gets the help she needs
Errrrm Madison it's all well and good "having fun" but I don't think White Fox (a clothing company) paid thousands for you to be at this trip out of the goodness of their hearts just for the shits and giggles...jesus wept 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t believe how unwell she looks in the picture that Whitefox posted, all of her bones and veins sticking out. Surely that’s not healthy.

Reactions: 6
She did say she didnt wanna go but at least put in some effort plss but this is the girl who didnt even promote her boohoo collab, no tik toks no youtube no anything so i expect nothing less

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah the moron can go on about how she’s there to have “fun” but her entire content is literally fashion so piss right off. She put in hours and hours worth of effort to pretend to look classy with Han in Paris (and failed) but now it’s live in the moment vibes xxx

All the girls look glam as that is quite literally the focus of Coachella these days, especially if invited by a brand. She looks like she’s off for a coffee. Wasted space, the Whitefox PR team deserves a good bollocking as they’ve clearly got it wrong and it costs thousands per person

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
My jaw hit the floor seeing her in the white fox tiktok that’s worrying. I bet her friends are worried too. If I was her mum I would be doing all I can. My friends daughter has an ED she thinks she’s massive but she’s tiny and sh won’t eat around the family, her mum really tries helping but the help is firmly refused x

Reactions: 7
She really doesn’t fit in with all these love island girls?? Find it so odd she’s even there, doesn’t really promote their clothes at all since her body looks the way it does on top of the questionable outfit choices

Reactions: 10
The thing with Mads is I think she tries wayyyy too hard to be “effortlessly cool” but it comes across so try hard that she sticks out like a sore thumb. Especially this whole “I’ve not gone for the outfits” but then days ago you were making Pinterest boards for coachella looks? I think it’s nice to dress up for Coachella especially when a brand is literally PAYING you to wear their clothes. The other girls have defo fit the vibe as well as the likes of others there like Sophia and Cinzia. Why can’t Mads ever just have fun, live a little, and stop caring so much about how people perceive her? She’d be so much more likeable

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Genuine question.. how when she is on a paid brand trip for a clothing company, is she allowed to wear another designer and wear it in clear shot? Surely whitefox should be furious that on the first day she’s turned up wearing Miu Miu cap? Like aren’t you being paid to literally advertise whitefox?! I understand they won’t be fully kitted out in whitefox but surely you don’t display other branding names/makes?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going on a paid brand trip with a clothing brand and then saying you’re “not there for the outfits” is giving beyond ungrateful, it’s literally your job luv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I haven’t been on this thread in so long but saw her coachella outfit and thought she’d shaved her head🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.