Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messing with her teeth after having all different bonding… these influencers are never happy are they. Her teeth looked good she needs to stop with this tweaking lol

Reactions: 9
Messing with her teeth after having all different bonding… these influencers are never happy are they. Her teeth looked good she needs to stop with this tweaking lol
Bfr they did not look good they looked like a piano 💀

They literally still do, she’s done exactly the same as she did with her boobs spending a tit tonne of money to look exactly the same and then talks about wanting to undo what she did and go more natural….. makes no sense

Reactions: 9
her teeth look exactly the same to me if not bigger and whiter.. i literally gasped and laugh out loud when she bought up Margot Robbie and how she thinks they look similar. her teeth are also giving buck tooth vibes from the side. nothing about her looks natural

• Haha
Reactions: 18
her teeth look exactly the same to me if not bigger and whiter.. i literally gasped and laugh out loud when she bought up Margot Robbie and how she thinks they look similar. her teeth are also giving buck tooth vibes from the side. nothing about her looks natural
How can Persian Badison look like Margot Robbie who is 100% Caucasian?!?! 🥴🥴🥴 surely Badison can only look like someone more eXoTiC...Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Amal Clooney etc

On a real, I am glad she seems to have given up with the rich AF Persian/Italian Balenciaga mami persona but she needs to admit she lied 😂😂🫣🫣 she can't just abandon that narrative and never mention again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She can't help herself can she?! Food has to be mentioned in every damn video!
20231129_041651.jpg

It's absolutely outrageous that this girl holds fitness and wellness events when she is clearly a very sick person with some form of eating disorder. She is so painfully thin, her arms especially! I would have thought in this day and age that businesses would avoid using such people to promote whatever tit they're trying to get people to buy

Reactions: 14
Just been having a look on her Insta for the first time in awhile and the colour of her skin is verging on cultural appropriation! This is a fully white woman who claims she doesn’t wear fake tan???
6CF6D949-CBB7-4C7A-88EC-240BA4D60C23.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Just been having a look on her Insta for the first time in awhile and the colour of her skin is verging on cultural appropriation! This is a fully white woman who claims she doesn’t wear fake tan???View attachment 2600649
It's sooooo bad, she's common as muck and from Manchester. She defo thinks she's a different race, I truly believe she does??

Reactions: 7
It's sooooo bad, she's common as muck and from Manchester. She defo thinks she's a different race, I truly believe she does??
She does - she can’t stand being a plain old British girl (nothing wrong with that at all). she’s even claimed to be Italian on several occasions.

Reactions: 5
She does - she can’t stand being a plain old British girl (nothing wrong with that at all). she’s even claimed to be Italian on several occasions.
I’m half Italian and pale / look British af I don’t get why she does this

Reactions: 4
She put this on her story earlier today. What are the chances she tries to say an Italian relative gave her a family recipe?🤥
IMG_9186.jpeg
IMG_9187.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly it's embarrassing just be who you are but she's has changed and pretended to be something she's not so much I don't think she's left anything untouched. In recent years she's done this and it comes across as so lost but also like are you okay? Because there should be no confusion. Let's see if she says she's lost in her new years goals video, that reminds me where is her brand?

Reactions: 11
She really really needs to accept her true self. She's living a lie, the accent, the fake tan overload & trying to be a different race, it's so sad to see tbh where are her values?? Does she do anything but excercise and shop? I feel like she's been through nothing in life/ has had no hard experiences to show what life is really about!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If she is in any way Italian the most it can be is a great grandparent, as we've seen her actual grandparents, making her an eighth 🙈 I know people who are a quarter or even half Italian who look and class themselves as someone you wouldn't question to be fully English.

Me and my siblings always used to joke my dad looked like a Spanish waiter so we got him an ancestry DNA test for a birthday or Xmas once, he came out as 13% genetics from one of the following countries: Turkey, Cyprus, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine or Syria.But am I gonna start posting "Lebanese penicillin" no am I shite, cos even if I have got ancestors from that area, I've never lived like a middle eastern person so what would be the point.

Mads parents are the most English family I've ever seen so it's blatantly obvious that on the slim chance some distant family member is from Italy, they've never raised mads in any sort of Italian way. She's embarrassing herself massively.

Also Badison, check out the Italian influencers Chiara Ferragni and Veronica Ferraro to see you're barking up the wrong tree with the fake tan and black hair dye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20