Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even listen to her voice to hate watch anymore, it's enfuriating 😅

Reactions: 7
So her brand is finally coming. So 2024? When did she first reference this brand because it feels like ages sinceshe first ever hinted. I just don’t see how she'd manage that when she can barely manage a vlog, or to put a decent outfit together.

Reactions: 5
So her brand is finally coming. So 2024? When did she first reference this brand because it feels like ages sinceshe first ever hinted. I just don’t see how she'd manage that when she can barely manage a vlog, or to put a decent outfit together.
it’s not her brand she’s become an ambassador for a big fast fashion brand and is releasing an edit with them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it’s not her brand she’s become an ambassador for a big fast fashion brand and is releasing an edit with them
As we've seen from her business accounts 😭🙈 I don't think she's got the money to buy stock to start a brand 🤷🏻‍♀️ all the money she should have saved to do that she wasted on dh gate stuff for her and Manny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That damn brand is never happening it’s been like 4 years lol and it’s gone from clothes to a diary to lingerie (I do low-key wanna see the samples she’s mentioned reviving in lockdown) she’s probs doing an edit with lounge or oh polly or similar

Reactions: 11
If it is, boringggggg because the luxe to kill was short lived and wasn't stuff she'd actually wear. But I do hope it's her brand just because I am curious to see what she would have brought out and you can't harp on about it and then suddenly just drop it its such a flakey move to not see things through when part of her job is so easy, just vlogging, do something and work!!

If it is, boringggggg because the luxe to kill was short lived and wasn't stuff she'd actually wear. But I do hope it's her brand just because I am curious to see what she would have brought out and you can't harp on about it and then suddenly just drop it its such a flakey move to not see things through when part of her job is so easy, just vlogging, do something and work!!
She's not in her sexy IG baddie era now, she looks like a walking skeleton. So, if she brings out lingerie, would anyone buy it?!

Reactions: 6
Don’t ask me why I still have this screenshot (you know them ones you just never delete in hopes that you might want it one day lol) but this was posted in 2020, it’s nearly 2024, still no brand…
She looks so much healthier here, her arms aren’t like toothpicks☹

Reactions: 26
trustttt me it is, i’ve heard through mutuals, apparently got a few bits in the collection, but it’s basically the luxe to kill stuff 2.0. Agree though wouldve been nice if she actually does her own thing, would give better content for youtube and less of her talking about where she’s going to move her ikea drawers next 🥱

Reactions: 8
So, I watched her first ever YouTube video the other day and she mentioned bringing out a brand with Paddy that I don’t think ever launched? She’s been saying this for TOO long now, it’s never going to happen

Still laughing at her saying in one of her vlogs that she’s got a smile like Margot Robbie…. Errrrrr yeah, you wish babe. And she also said she wanted her dentist to make her teeth look like Margot Robbie’s, I’d be asking for a refund then cause they still look like piano keys 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still laughing at her saying in one of her vlogs that she’s got a smile like Margot Robbie…. Errrrrr yeah, you wish babe. And she also said she wanted her dentist to make her teeth look like Margot Robbie’s, I’d be asking for a refund then cause they still look like piano keys 😭
Oh wow seeing them next to Margot's like that is crazy - Margot really did a 10/10 job with her veneers, they look really natural. WHY are mads' that colour and shape??? Margot's canines are still pointy and the two either side of her front teeth are much smaller in length than the front teeth... all Mads' are the same length and width, it's just giving horse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wow seeing them next to Margot's like that is crazy - Margot really did a 10/10 job with her veneers, they look really natural. WHY are mads' that colour and shape??? Margot's canines are still pointy and the two either side of her front teeth are much smaller in length than the front teeth... all Mads' are the same length and width, it's just giving horse
Yeah it’s madness, they still don’t look nice after she’s had them re-done and it’s giving goofy horse for sure. Not a lot of people have a smile like Margot Robbie’s so the fact she’s blowing her own trumpet thinking she has is another level of delusional 🤣😭

Reactions: 9
The problem with all these influencers is that they make their teeth too white which makes them look very unnatural and they look like one strip rather than separate teeth. In Margot's case, you can see that they are not so snow-white. Unfortunately, Madison's look bad.

Reactions: 10