Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree..she’s dead behind the eyes since being with him. Toxic relationships really destroy you 🥺🥺
Was she not already dead behind the eyes… and he just made her deader?
---
Been a while… is she still friends with those other 2 cretins from back in the day? Hannah and that other irrelevant one? The lockdown breach crew

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she not already dead behind the eyes… and he just made her deader?
---
Been a while… is she still friends with those other 2 cretins from back in the day? Hannah and that other irrelevant one? The lockdown breach crew
I think Rachel moved to Surrey so they wont see her as much and Hannah has a boyfriend

Reactions: 3
Her latest tiktok came on my fyp and found it funny the difference in pattern between a real LV and fake one 😂
IMG_4650.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Her latest tiktok came on my fyp and found it funny the difference in pattern between a real LV and fake one 😂
View attachment 2578765

This doesn't mean it's not fake but the one in the back is the special edition 1854 monogram so it is meant to look different from the standard logo one in the front
I wouldn’t expect the logo patterning to be the same on all bags cause not only are those two diff bags. They’re all made at diff times/countries. But wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a dhgate special

Reactions: 2
madison sarah is one of the most toxic “influencers” there is around at the moment. her “influence” is posting videos of her skin and bone and setting an awful example for younger girls to think that “skipping meals” and “forgetting to eat” will get them the size she is. i don’t care if people disagree with me on this i’ve had to completely block her off everything because i’m sick to the high of heavens of seeing it now and her not addressing it in the slightest.

Reactions: 21
I noticed in her new vlog about 3 times she says she is going to order a takeaway because she can't be bothered to cook, but then she never shows it? She definitely does not eat dinner because that is something she would 100% show on camera giving her nature of being a "foodie"

Reactions: 10
Her hello fresh order is probably used for one meal on the vlog for the sponsorship and then binned. She doesn't show or mention she's cooking unless she has that sponsorship otherwise it's just takeaway

Reactions: 8
I did a Barry’s as someone who would consider themself fit and it really was hard, if youre keeping up with the instructors pace (a lot of people dont but youre meant to) your basically doing sprints on and off for 30 minutes with a lot of jumping and burpees invetween. As someone as skinny as mads doing it several times a week no wonder she was over exercising

Badison has done a tiktok (not and ad but clearly is an ad) about some face tan, she "has not god a drop of make up on" even though when you zoom in on her nose and eyes you can SEE the makeup.

Another day another lie

Reactions: 10