Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"little chockee"

you're fooling no one mads. its obvious she eats about 250 calories of shite like chocolate bars and maybe one salad all day and thats it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see her in person now and again around mcr and she looks quite old in the face now. She’s still an attractive girl but she’s lost all fullness in her face

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why do brands still take her on trips when she does duck all content or brand wise

Reactions: 11
I don't know how out of her Rach and Han how she is the one that gets brand trips. She bigs up the brand for one video and then never wears them again. I really wanna know what her brand is as its been ages now.

She just recycles the same thing. Vlogs where she does nothing. Crap hauls since her style is dreadful now. Then lost my self and self care videos. Throw in a drive with me when she feels she needs to address something that she wants to but pretends she got asked it.

Reactions: 16
Madison, odoll sisters and tammy hembrow i am looking forward to this tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
anyone else think her boobs look EXACTLY the same as before or just me?

Reactions: 25
anyone else think her boobs look EXACTLY the same as before or just me?
Tbh I think worse, when they were bigger I don't feel the round shape was as noticeable as now....why the surgeon let her go over the muscle when clearly this time she had very little natural breast tissue god only knows...the people who do badisons work (butcher rosh, nassab (I think was the PS's name)) read like a who's who of who the medical council should consider striking off in the Manchester area 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
lol the only one who didn't smile at the camera girl this isn't NYFW it's bleeping whitefox boutique 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She hardly showed anything whilst on that trip. What was the point? She may aswell just stay in her apartment as she's incapable of doing anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hardly showed anything whilst on that trip. What was the point? She may aswell just stay in her apartment as she's incapable of doing anything else.
So boring. I actually love seeing influencers on those kinds trips I know they’re unnecessary but it is exciting to see where they are and doing things I couldn’t ever. Surely it’s good for her interactions and she shows so little

Reactions: 4
Would love to know the dynamics of who hung out with who etc, havent seen her appear to interact with anyone at all apart from one pic with Kady. Wonder if she actually enjoyed herself.

Reactions: 8