Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s not willing to celebrate Halloween because of what’s going on in the world yet proceeds to say that Christmas this year will be the biggest yet because it’s her “jam”
But Halloween isn’t her favorite “holiday”

how convenient!!

also Halloween is not a “holiday” in the UK 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Take a shot of pumpkin spice every time the word COOHHSEEEEE is said 😭😭😭😭😭

counting down the hours to get cosy but you’re already cosy in your cosy tracksuit in your cosy apartment because you have nothing else to do!!

why do I do this to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree..she’s dead behind the eyes since being with him. Toxic relationships really destroy you 🥺🥺

beastly looking boy with a personality to match. I will never forgive him for how he changed mads (yes I do believe he is the force behind her malnourishment)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why oh why does he have to do everything with an added ick 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Instead of wearing knee length shorts like most men of his body type and size would, he opts for the hot pants
Emanuella in his hot pants 😂😂😂

• Haha
she's now charging £109 for that silly little self care day where people get to see her put a face mask on.. delulu

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Funnier that it’s not even her real accent. Imagine hating yourself so much you have to put on a fake voice every day 😂
Right?! Her parents sound like typical Mancunians and then there’s Madison. She does tone it down around them though, she slips back into her real accent occasionally which just proves how much she puts it on

beastly looking boy with a personality to match. I will never forgive him for how he changed mads (yes I do believe he is the force behind her malnourishment)
I personally don’t agree with this as she’s struggled before him too, I just think shes too much in her own head of what looks “good”

Reactions: 4