Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Mads is I think she tries wayyyy too hard to be “effortlessly cool” but it comes across so try hard that she sticks out like a sore thumb. Especially this whole “I’ve not gone for the outfits” but then days ago you were making Pinterest boards for coachella looks? I think it’s nice to dress up for Coachella especially when a brand is literally PAYING you to wear their clothes. The other girls have defo fit the vibe as well as the likes of others there like Sophia and Cinzia. Why can’t Mads ever just have fun, live a little, and stop caring so much about how people perceive her? She’d be so much more likeable
I've said it before, mads thinks if she fakes it till she makes it she will become some sort of Kardashian who doesn't really have a job and just does what she wants and gets paid for it.

She seems to have forgotten the very vital fact lately that she is an "influencer" and that's what literally pays for her to have a wardrobe full of dhGate.

Being the "cool girl of the group" will not be very cool when she's back in Janet and Roy's Italian spare room and has to get a job in a PPI call centre and take the bus when brands stop working with her because she was more interested in being "effortlessly cool" (which she's not, she makes me cringe 😭) and taking the freebies than actually realising trips and collabs are a 2 way arrangement to make money for the company not a charity act on their behalf because she's such an "effortlessly cool girl" they are clamouring to be in the company of 🥴🥴

Bring back the who's Umar, kissing Pete Wicks in a bush, lockdown breaking Madison, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've said it before, mads thinks if she fakes it till she makes it she will become some sort of Kardashian who doesn't really have a job and just does what she wants and gets paid for it.

She seems to have forgotten the very vital fact lately that she is an "influencer" and that's what literally pays for her to have a wardrobe full of dhGate.

Being the "cool girl of the group" will not be very cool when she's back in Janet and Roy's Italian spare room and has to get a job in a PPI call centre and take the bus when brands stop working with her because she was more interested in being "effortlessly cool" (which she's not, she makes me cringe 😭) and taking the freebies than actually realising trips and collabs are a 2 way arrangement to make money for the company not a charity act on their behalf because she's such an "effortlessly cool girl" they are clamouring to be in the company of 🥴🥴

Bring back the who's Umar, kissing Pete Wicks in a bush, lockdown breaking Madison, honestly.
Janet and Roy’s Italian spare room hahahahhahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Genuine question.. how when she is on a paid brand trip for a clothing company, is she allowed to wear another designer and wear it in clear shot? Surely whitefox should be furious that on the first day she’s turned up wearing Miu Miu cap? Like aren’t you being paid to literally advertise whitefox?! I understand they won’t be fully kitted out in whitefox but surely you don’t display other branding names/makes?
And wearing obvious Chanel branding on Day 2, the audacity of her is beyond belief! I know the designer brands are not close competitors with White Fox, but is it not common decency to just advertise the clothing brand gifting you the trip!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
More fool white fox for paying that money to take her anyway. More fool them if they take her next year too. Even when she does hauls for them in the past you never see her wear the clothes. She will literally wear them in the haul for a pay check and that’s it. But shame on her for taking a free trip and not wearing full outfits from the brand when they’ve spent thousands to take her! She’s such an ungrateful spoilt little brat. You can so tell she was spoilt by Jan and Roy which is why she’s got such a pos attitude and is just an all around bleep. Coachella is literally bout having fun and dressing all out there - side note I hate Sophia and Cinzia but loved their day one outfits!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just got looking at Ellie Egars instagram after seeing her on RHOC at the min, i think mads is copying someone 👁

Her @ is @ellieegar if anyone wants to see what i mean

Seems a lot of Ellies pics have been imitated by Mads, the poses, outfits, aesthetic etc

Reactions: 2
I just got looking at Ellie Egars instagram after seeing her on RHOC at the min, i think mads is copying someone 👁

Seems a lot of Ellies pics have been imitated by Mads, the poses, outfits, aesthetic etc
Sorry to derail but she is TWENTY SIX!!!!! I just looked at her profile and genuinely thought she was 40-43, she looks awwwfffuuuulll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If I looked half as good as Ellie Egar in my 40s I’d be buzzing. Let’s not exaggerate now for the sake of being bitchy 🥱

Reactions: 1
Yeah she does look a lot older than 26 but i dont think she looks awful. Mads looks considerably older too. I think people who have fake boobs and loads of procedures done do always look older

Reactions: 6

Typical Mads always copying someone lol

i heard insider knowledge that when she did her collection none of the clothes fit her and they had to clip them on, they were fitting size 10 clothes on her and they were saying she was a size 2…. TWO

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
i heard insider knowledge that when she did her collection none of the clothes fit her and they had to clip them on, they were fitting size 10 clothes on her and they were saying she was a size 2…. TWO
Was this her boohoo one or the luxe to kill? 🥺 genuinely so sad; I think before she used to say she was a size 8 that’s such a dramatic drop to a size 2!

Reactions: 8
It’s not that surprising she’s a 2, I’m a 4-6 and she’s so much smaller than me personally

I didn’t even know a size 2 was a thing! The lowest I’ve ever known anyone is a 4

Reactions: 10
I’m honestly not saying this to be harsh but I swear I remember her mentioning she wants kids one day in one of her vlogs? I didn’t dream it. She’d definitely mentioned how previously she didn’t want kids/wasn’t bothered but now she’s more wanting them. She will 100% be near enough infertile at the size she’s at, if not fully infertile. I believe being severely underweight can damage your remaining eggs as well (I could be wrong) but she absolutely will never have children unless she gains weight. I know she’s single right now and may not be ready just yet but she can absolutely dream on if she thinks she’ll have her own family one day being the weight she’s at, she’s destroying herself.

Reactions: 8
I’m honestly not saying this to be harsh but I swear I remember her mentioning she wants kids one day in one of her vlogs? I didn’t dream it. She’d definitely mentioned how previously she didn’t want kids/wasn’t bothered but now she’s more wanting them. She will 100% be near enough infertile at the size she’s at, if not fully infertile. I believe being severely underweight can damage your remaining eggs as well (I could be wrong) but she absolutely will never have children unless she gains weight. I know she’s single right now and may not be ready just yet but she can absolutely dream on if she thinks she’ll have her own family one day being the weight she’s at, she’s destroying herself.
Being underweight causes so much trauma on your body inside. If she’s not already she absolutely will start to lose clumps of hair soon. She’s already said about her periods stopping which will also affect her fertility levels like you say. And to be honest that can be pretty irreversible if it gets to a point of complete infertility. You can even lose teeth too from being severely underweight. I hate to come across full on but if she Carrie’s this on for the next few years she’s literally putting her literal life at risk, she will end up nil by mouth in hospital on a drip to keep her body alive. Sadly I’ve seen this happen to someone myself and she didn’t look far different from madison now.

Reactions: 11
Just throwing in my suggestion:
Madison Sarah #29 dangerously thin and careers in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 13