Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It worries me the amount of so called “friends” of hers that are commenting how amazing she looks. Saw one girl comment “that’s my reminder not to skip arm day” the whole “influencer” thing is so toxic, she needs help ASAP ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 24
IMG_1363.jpeg

again wearing chrome hearts and Chanel 😂 whilst all the other girls are wearing clear ‘white fox’ branding… how has she got away with this?? They probably cba and just think we’ll never invite her to anything again

Reactions: 13
the worst part is its not even real Chrome Hearts and Chanel
Was gonna say this 😂😂😂💀💀
---
All of these free white fox clothes she’ll have got this trip that she’ll be flogging on depop next week for full price 👌🏽

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her videos since she had her breast reduction.. am I blind or do they pretty much look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was this her boohoo one or the luxe to kill? 🥺 genuinely so sad; I think before she used to say she was a size 8 that’s such a dramatic drop to a size 2!
boohoo, i don’t wanna take sides cos she’s so annoying but probs why she didn’t promote it since their lowest size is a 6

Reactions: 4
She looks like a 50 year old who has had a crack and alcohol addiction since their early 20s 😰 the type you see in a Wetherspoons at 9am on a Tuesday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus I only check this thread every couple of months and she's aged a hell of a lot

Reactions: 5
1 guess which burger was Maddie's 😂🙄
And the sad part is it would probably be her only food of the day because she knew she was eating that, she's such a foodie but again that would have probably been her main meal. She says she snacks but I doubt it I know we don't see everything she eats but things arent adding up. So much stuff she could have ate and explored in NY and she did nothing and was boring. She really has made Coachella look boring. Ungrateful.

Reactions: 10
Oh wow, she’s looks so ill, the only thing which kinda of hides just how ill she looks is the massive boobs offsetting it. I hope she gets help

Reactions: 19
She looks so sick, can she not see this! I am very concerned can’t believe that’s even her! This is so sad, do you think Rach or Han have asked her if she’s ok?

Reactions: 14