Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the new vlog? At the end she’s sat there at the hotel (I think) having an IV drip! Is this a normal thing in America? 😂 if not then its quite worrying that she needed that, her body is obviously struggling

Reactions: 4
I think she's well aware that she looks unwell. I think its the exact look shes going for to be honest. She's so emersed by instagram that shes got so influenced by all of these high end models and celebs that look the same. I don't actually think she cares, I think this is what she genuinely wants. Which is whats even scarier.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone watched the new vlog? At the end she’s sat there at the hotel (I think) having an IV drip! Is this a normal thing in America? 😂 if not then its quite worrying that she needed that, her body is obviously struggling
It was a vitamin booster thing, Jessie (Love Island) shared this on her snapchat too and said they all had it to help with any dehydration and something before they fly back x

Reactions: 5
Don’t deep that, every influencer and just insufferable idiot has convinced themselves they love and need one after a binge drink

Reactions: 20
her new vlog is painful to watch, the way she is so fixated on food and 'proving' that she's eating sewwww many snacks. its just glaringly obvious that its all for the camera and it wouldve all been thrown in the bin

Reactions: 16
her new vlog is painful to watch, the way she is so fixated on food and 'proving' that she's eating sewwww many snacks. its just glaringly obvious that its all for the camera and it wouldve all been thrown in the bin
I was thinking the same, she has a couple of bites then throws it away, it's so obvious. She seemed so detached in the vlog. The chaos of that mansion they were staying in sent me spiralling. Imagine having to spend time with a bunch of vacuous cunts like Saffron and Anastasia 🥴 . Its such an empty existence.

Reactions: 12
What happened to Monica??? 🤣🤣 she said in her vlog the alter ego (mads in a wig) was coming out??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If I didn’t know I’d think she was on heroin. Is that what she is going for - heroin chic revival? 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i might be looking into it too much too but her eye was bloodshot in one of the clips the day after the meal cooked by the private chef, which is a big red flag to me, and her saying she had a ‘bad belly’ so wasn’t eating anything, i think if she did have a bad belly she wouldn’t be sharing that on camera, she’s just using it as an excuse not to eat because she feels like she had too much the night before. it’s just really sad to see, she’s clearly extremely ill and unfortunately no one can force her to get help unless she chooses to herself

Reactions: 15
I do wonder at this point if anyone has even said to her (apart from the odd comment she gets from followers - which gets attacked) that she looks dangerously thin, all her influencer friends are just telling her how great she looks so it's spurring her on.

Reactions: 10
her coachella prep vlog is so sad when she’s at that stupid dr roshs. He asks her what she needs done and she says ONE thing but is open to his suggestions , next cut is him listing 3+ things she apparently needs done to her face that day… he’s so yikes. If she hasn’t asked, why suggest, other than to encourage her to spend more. He’s such a creep and no good doctor would do that

I wonder how many other women, even younger than Madison he just casually tells they need multiple treatments. She was also excited that he’s now practicing from town as well, so that will be so convenient to her

Reactions: 24
her coachella prep vlog is so sad when she’s at that stupid dr roshs. He asks her what she needs done and she says ONE thing but is open to his suggestions , next cut is him listing 3+ things she apparently needs done to her face that day… he’s so yikes. If she hasn’t asked, why suggest, other than to encourage her to spend more. He’s such a creep and no good doctor would do that

I wonder how many other women, even younger than Madison he just casually tells they need multiple treatments. She was also excited that he’s now practicing from town as well, so that will be so convenient to her
He does it a lot. To girls who really need nothing. There’s a girl I have mutuals with who truly has the most natural youthful face and he says all sorts

[link]

Reactions: 3
IMG_1459.png

IMG_1460.png

Do influencers film themselves everytime they cry because they think it will make for a good video when they put these compilations together??? Why else would you do it.

also how many times a year does she say she’s ’found’ herself again. She hasn’t got her ‘spark’ back. She is very clearly suffering with an ED and god knows what else.. she even said about 2 YouTube vids ago about how down she’s been, now suddenly her spark is back?? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Probably late to the party but came from seeing her TikTok video, has she broke up with her boyfriend?

Reactions: 2