Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm getting nostalgic 🥺 honestly the FUNNIEST time on this thread and as its almost NYE it's only right to bring that classic back :ROFLMAO:
I totally missed this at the time! Even 4 years on I find this infuriating. What a bunch of brain dead twats. Was there a lot of backlash from this?

Reactions: 5
Her in's and out's of 2024💀 Too many things to pick up on but investing is a personal favourite. Can no longer afford a car/ car parking space at her flat but has spare money to invest, I think not
She’s so cringe, this Christianity phase she’s clearly in is so tedious and fake. “Reading (especially bible)” be so for real she is not gonna be posted up on the sofa reading psalms lol and what the duck is “soft babe”?? Actual worms for brains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s so cringe, this Christianity phase she’s clearly in is so tedious and fake. “Reading (especially bible)” be so for real she is not gonna be posted up on the sofa reading psalms lol and what the duck is “soft babe”?? Actual worms for brains
Agreed, her take on Christianity just seems to be going to church when it suits her. She doesn't seem very committed or to do any typical Christian things like donating or volunteering to help the less fortunate. She comes across very self centred for such a devout Christian girly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed, her take on Christianity just seems to be going to church when it suits her. She doesn't seem very committed or to do any typical Christian things like donating or volunteering to help the less fortunate. She comes across very self centred for such a devout Christian girly
The church she goes to is very conservative in their views so it does shock me she goes there as it’s not her image at all. she’s had sex before marriage, doesn’t dress modestly and smokes weed (or at least used to) makes you wonder what her views are privately. I know Christian’s believe we’re all sinners and all sin differently etc but he life just isn’t in like with Christian teachings at all

Reactions: 7
Christian but sniffs coke at her illegal lockdown party LOOOOOL she really wants to put “lies” on her “outs” list

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see rachels recent ish video where someone asked her if she was happy she moved to london. She said she loved Manchester and its nightlife etc but its no good if none of your friends want to go out because they arent single (to para-phrase) . Definitely aimed at hannah & mads. Got the impression she will drift from them.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see rachels recent ish video where someone asked her if she was happy she moved to london. She said she loved Manchester and its nightlife etc but its no good if none of your friends want to go out because they arent single (to para-phrase) . Definitely aimed at hannah & mads. Got the impression she will drift from them.
good for her tbh

Reactions: 16
Christian girly 😅😅
She’s just being a pick me I suppose

and wtf is a soft babe 😅😅😅
Im actually laughing out loud in Costa Coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone please clarify what 'soft babe' means?😂😂 I think this bimbo is making up more tit now 🙄

Reactions: 2
Tbh TBF to mads, she would seem to go out just sadly some times mangina would have to be in tow 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Hannah's a whole other kettle of pathetic fish sadly.

Reactions: 3
Tbh TBF to mads, she would seem to go out just sadly some times mangina would have to be in tow 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Hannah's a whole other kettle of pathetic fish sadly.
I agree with this - I noticed Mads and Rach starting to hang more when Hannah retired because she got a boyfriend and can’t breathe without him clearly 😂 even though Dan the Lad is the most cringe guy going. He’s possibly more irritating than Manye

Reactions: 6
I agree with this - I noticed Mads and Rach starting to hang more when Hannah retired because she got a boyfriend and can’t breathe without him clearly 😂 even though Dan the Lad is the most cringe guy going. He’s possibly more irritating than Manye
We need this as a poll on the next thread who'd you rather

A) Dan
B) Manye
C) join a convent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.