Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive commentary stopped watching tbh, she literally does nothing and now Rachel has moved away and lobotomy Han got a bf she has no friends..

Reactions: 6
ive commentary stopped watching tbh, she literally does nothing and now Rachel has moved away and lobotomy Han got a bf she has no friends..
Forgot Hannah even existed if I’m being honest she’s so dry bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is not the high fashion look she thinks it is πŸ’€ the fact you can see the seam in the crotch of her tights is soo trash - she could’ve at least worn a white unitard to save us all seeing that
Imagine how bad it looks from the back πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So this years goal is to β€œgain weight and grow a bum” sad how she sees her body as a trend/fashion item

Reactions: 11
what in the attack on titan?!??

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 14.33.52.png
ua68xkci3in61.jpg

Also keeping it classy as always

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 14.43.24.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So this years goal is to β€œgain weight and grow a bum” sad how she sees her body as a trend/fashion item
@Katleesi I always loved your profile pic as I thought it was a shower cap on his head, only realised today it’s not 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who bets Mads is going to be insufferable with her ✨Italian heritage✨ now that the mob wife style thing is trending

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who bets Mads is going to be insufferable with her ✨Italian heritage✨ now that the mob wife style thing is trending
Fun fact for Mads, my ex was from Sardinia, he told me that actual Italian people do not see Madonna, jersey shore, mob wives, etc as any more Italian than a English fish and chip shop, they're American to them no more no lessπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but go off mads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.