Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's weird she got a Balenciaga bag after talking about how she boycotting them earlier this year? In old vlogs when they first got cancelled she wouldn't even mention the brand name and now she is buying from the again already

Reactions: 18
I think it's weird she got a Balenciaga bag after talking about how she boycotting them earlier this year? In old vlogs when they first got cancelled she wouldn't even mention the brand name and now she is buying from the again already
In all fairness it’s not directly from balenciaga; just from DHGate. So she did technically boycott them 😂 but mainly cos she can’t afford it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really seems dense. Also, those gifts - half of them are fakes. Just own it and say they are replicas. That Goyard bag is £22 on eBay. And as for that Chrome Hearts jersey - stop it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why anyone expects her to have anything real at this point. Her whole life is fake

• fake teeth
• fake tits
• fake tan
• fake accent
• fake ethnicity
• fake star sign
• fake clothes, bags, shoes, hats, scarves, coats, home wear
• fake relationship (still convinced their not actually together and she’s doing the whole friends thing she did with Paddy)
• fake brands “launching soon”
• fake holidays that she “booked” but has never gone on
• fake ads for hello fresh for food she doesn’t even eat nor like
• her mums fake job

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why anyone expects her to have anything real at this point. Her whole life is fake

• fake teeth
• fake tits
• fake tan
• fake accent
• fake ethnicity
• fake star sign
• fake relationship (still convinced their not actually together and she’s doing the whole friends thing she did with Paddy)
• her mums fake job
We knew it was bad but when it's put like that it's even more shocking. I do not want to see a goals, reflection video or working on how to be a better me video. At this point if she's lost she can't stay lost.

Why does it take her so long to decorate her place. If she has all this money and time it shouldn't be hard. It really just looks like random things thrown together that she thinks is quirky or cosy but flop.

I will say again her where's Umar phase was better 😂😂

Reactions: 10
We knew it was bad but when it's put like that it's even more shocking. I do not want to see a goals, reflection video or working on how to be a better me video. At this point if she's lost she can't stay lost.

Why does it take her so long to decorate her place. If she has all this money and time it shouldn't be hard. It really just looks like random things thrown together that she thinks is quirky or cosy but flop.

I will say again her where's Umar phase was better 😂😂
She’s been working on being a better her for about 5 years and just got worse REMIX

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot about that Japan holiday she booked when Japan wasn’t allowing tourists lmao and to tell her bf they’re going to Japan she bought Korean sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 33

• fake teeth
• fake tits
• fake tan
• fake accent
• fake ethnicity
• fake star sign
• her mums fake job
What’s her mums fake job?? 😂

Reactions: 1
What’s her mums fake job?? 😂
A spy. Did she worked for the government I can't remember now.
I forgot about that Japan holiday she booked when Japan wasn’t allowing tourists lmao and to tell her bf they’re going to Japan she bought Korean sweets
This, why book somewhere you can't go, knowing you can't go. It was all for show to say look what I'm doing for my bf but it never materialised and she knew that, so she didn't have to spend the money. The thought of how it looked was enough for her but not following it through is a joke especially if she is Balenciaga Mama 😂

Lol why did I think of her lockdown videos and celebrating on my own. Boom exposed and apology video loads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BCW should make a reappearance for the plot 😂 will we ever have another NYE like that one lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I will never forget when she was caught out having a second party during lockdown and released that video basically saying I’m living life for me then deleted it after like 5 minutes lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will never forget when she was caught out having a second party during lockdown and released that video basically saying I’m living life for me then deleted it after like 5 minutes lmao
Omg I'm getting nostalgic 🥺 honestly the FUNNIEST time on this thread and as its almost NYE it's only right to bring that classic back :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Circling back because I've finally watched her what I got for Christmas video. Loool I knew she'd say quirky a thousand times. No mads you can't decorate so don't try and reason that it's really because you like mish mashed things because once upon a time you loved the hotel feel. I know everyone is different but her place just looks like random things thrown together and trying too hard.

The gifts...sorry ManYes art work.

The red one I'll give a bit more credit it wasn't too bad but that flew out the window once the orange was shown. Nope!!! Now maybe I'd like them if he didn't do them and if they didn't hype him up to be the next big thing but again they are not going to go with her apartment. The pink bag, well maybe mads you've haven't seen anyone have that colour because it cost more or is harder to get. I like how now she brushes over who got her what.

Lol her big announcement of wearing more silver in 2024 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Circling back because I've finally watched her what I got for Christmas video. Loool I knew she'd say quirky a thousand times. No mads you can't decorate so don't try and reason that it's really because you like mish mashed things because once upon a time you loved the hotel feel. I know everyone is different but her place just looks like random things thrown together and trying too hard.

The gifts...sorry ManYes art work.

The red one I'll give a bit more credit it wasn't too bad but that flew out the window once the orange was shown. Nope!!! Now maybe I'd like them if he didn't do them and if they didn't hype him up to be the next big thing but again they are not going to go with her apartment. The pink bag, well maybe mads you've haven't seen anyone have that colour because it cost more or is harder to get. I like how now she brushes over who got her what.

Lol her big announcement of wearing more silver in 2024 😂
my theory is she brushes over who got what as all the DHgate tat she's bought herself, she just wants to make out she was sewwww spoiled

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bring back BCW. He was the best especially when he did the story of getting a haircut using a bowl just for us tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bring back BCW. He was the best especially when he did the story of getting a haircut using a bowl just for us tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was such a cheeky minx. I love him. The most interesting thing about maddy is BCW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.