Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Le Scammers art looking like my shower when I'm on my period sent me 😭😂 (forgive me God)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never seen that colour ever 😂😂😂 it’s funny how nothing has boxes or bags
I saw a tik tok the other day saying how when a goyard is pink it’s the biggest giveaway it’s fake because they were a limited release in 2007 so basically hardly any in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Goyard bag is giving ✨Tin foil✨ I’ve never seen a bag so shiny before 😂

Scamye I think it’s time to get some lessons in designing/ painting because it gets worse every time 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she comfortable to open fake chrome hearts and goyard stuff I don’t get it like surely her followers who are into brands can tell it’s not authentic

Reactions: 17
How is she comfortable to open fake chrome hearts and goyard stuff I don’t get it like surely her followers who are into brands can tell it’s not authentic
They’re brainwashed and think she’s some rich queen. When she barely works compared to other influencers and is quite clearly living on credit cards and finance. witch can’t even afford a car but has a new bag worth 5k+ weekly. Make it make sense maddy.

Reactions: 9
This influencer is giving me spoilt brat vibes. Anyone else think the same? She also seems to love herself on first impression. Her self improvement and development book hahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t personally own a goyard but I’m into luxury designers and I think goyard did release a pink colour in the early 2000’s. Of course she could own a vintage one but knowing Mads’ love for replicas it’s unlikely 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“I love personality and art” as she talks about her apartment which genuinely looks like student accommodation to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She said she asked for the perfume for Christmas?how old is she lol. A 26 year old woman asking for £300 worth of perfume for Christmas, presumably off her family? weird

Reactions: 9
Literally find her painful to watch now. The fake accent, fake personality, absolutely hideous dress sense, the constant bragging about buying expensive designer things.
It’s quite sad really because you can tell that deep down she’s so unhappy in life and is using this ‘wanna be celebrity’ persona to make herself look better

Reactions: 11
it's so funny how she's too dim to not show the bags and packaging for her genuine stuff.. it makes it so blatantly obvious what's fake.

the goyard is a horrific imitation, they go on reseller sites for 4k plus as they're so rare. It literally looks like a bag for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.