Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree. It’s all getting a bit ridiculous now. I know 95% of her designer is fake but still.
Even the fakes will be hundreds of pounds, plus all the other clothes shopping she does, she is out for breakfast, lunch and dinner most days and doesn’t do proper food shopping, her rent, car, cosmetic procedures… the list goes on! I don’t get it. Her monthly outgoings must be extortionate.

Maybe her auntie gives her money?

Reactions: 11
Did anybody else notice that both Han and Rachel had clothing collaborations and gifted some pieces to the other girls, but we've never seen Han and Rachel wear Manny's brand?

Reactions: 18
Did anybody else notice that both Han and Rachel had clothing collaborations and gifted some pieces to the other girls, but we've never seen Han and Rachel wear Manny's brand?
You really think Fanny sorry I mean Manny makes clothes that will fit someone of Rachel’s shape it’s quite clear he wants anyone wearing his clothes to look like a sim / blow up sex doll type body 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
someones commented saying it isn't vintage it came out in 2020 lmao
Ngl part of me feels bad for her she's so dependant on him and there's so many mini red flags that remind me of me and my ex, I always would call him when out with mates cos he would get annoyed I wasn't with him idk just so many similarities and I know we can't judge from what we see online but it makes me feel so uncomfortable

if you guys want to see a true friendship, go on Mariam Musa’s channel and watch her get ready with me with Nella and Adeola! That’s what a genuine friendship between three girls looks like. Not the fakeness we saw on Mads channel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her latest vlog...
jesus 🥴 why not just admit it? Or if she’s so adamant that everything is legit then why not explain how she can afford this lifestyle along with her man who has no job lol. If my man is gifting me an LV bag, he wouldn’t take it out all of the original packaging and put it in a hamper basket?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like she’s really unhappy
I’ve just seen her new vid and I’ve noticed she copies other influencers so much, like molly mae etc I think she tries so hard to portray that she’s happy these days and that her and manny are couples goals but it’s all so set up. I actually feel sorry for her and I think with being so obsessed with having ‘designer’.. I don’t think she’s okay

Reactions: 33
On her latest vlog...
If they were authentic she wouldn’t get so aggressive and so defensive she would just reply like any other person and be like “oh sorry I think you’ve miss understood maybe, my items are authentic hence me not disclosing that they are fake, because they aren’t” or something along those lines the way she’s got so riled up is so funny 😂

Reactions: 39
On her latest vlog...
How would she even know that we’ve been talking about her buying fakes unless she’s been reading here herself. Thanks for letting us know you’re still here Mads👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What makes it worse is that when he buys this 'designer' it just looks like its been dumped either keep it in the original packaging, or make it look nice in beought packaging. Real or not its like them guys don't care for belongings with the way they handle and throw things around. It gets me that she hasn't done a video on all her designer stuff or made one where she talks about the process or buying vintage, the authentication process, or her fav bags. If she's such a Balenciaga Mama and into fashion you would have thought she'd tap into that market for content.

Plus that outfit she went go-karting in didn't even go. None of her fits do and its bad because she spends so much time worrying about her fits and putting them together when they just look like she's grabbed the first things she could find.

Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s really unhappy
I’ve just seen her new vid and I’ve noticed she copies other influencers so much, like molly mae etc I think she tries so hard to portray that she’s happy these days and that her and manny are couples goals but it’s all so set up. I actually feel sorry for her and I think with being so obsessed with having ‘designer’.. I don’t think she’s okay
I thought this too, she over compensates way too much

Reactions: 11
On her latest vlog...
How can she say she thought the red Chanel would be authentic when they go for 4k+ and that was listed for about £200. She knew it was fake and just didn’t expect anyone to see the listing under her purchases

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well that aggressive response doesn't quite detail how she buys designer stuff more than Wags I follow like Britney De Villiers and Sasha Attwood even though Manny's a mooch who plays at being a "fashion designer" (such a boss he can't even submit his accounts to company's house properly) and their fellas are premiership footballers on 25k plus PER WEEK 🥴 to quote yourself Badison "make it make sense."

I also found it amusing in the most recent vlog where all she could say was "this Balenciaga bag... a small one" FYI it's the mini city hun 😂😂 like any designer purchase I've made, I know the name of the bag, whether it's calfskin or lambskin, the size mads obviously doesn't know as she just goes on dhgate and types in "black balenciaga"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love these girls

What does she mean when she’s said ‘it was supposed to have been authentic’
'It was supposed to have been authentic' then why are you still wearing it if you know its fake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.