Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes it worse is that when he buys this 'designer' it just looks like its been dumped either keep it in the original packaging, or make it look nice in beought packaging. Real or not its like them guys don't care for belongings with the way they handle and throw things around. It gets me that she hasn't done a video on all her designer stuff or made one where she talks about the process or buying vintage, the authentication process, or her fav bags. If she's such a Balenciaga Mama and into fashion you would have thought she'd tap into that market for content.

Plus that outfit she went go-karting in didn't even go. None of her fits do and its bad because she spends so much time worrying about her fits and putting them together when they just look like she's grabbed the first things she could find.
100% – if she had this many real designer bags she would surely by now have made a 'bag collection' video or something similar, like you say.

Reactions: 19
How can she say she thought the red Chanel would be authentic when they go for 4k+ and that was listed for about £200. She knew it was fake and just didn’t expect anyone to see the listing under her purchases
This is how much a real red vintage Chanel goes for. If she really ever thought you could get a real Chanel for anything under 2k she really knows less about designer then any other influencer

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anytime I’ve bought a designer gift for someone, part of the “buying designer as a gift” experience is having the box, dust bag etc with it as it makes it more luxury, I know it’s just a cardboard box but it’s part of the gift IMO? If I wanted to gift someone a bag in a hamper I’d just get one from Zara lol?

ETA: I can’t check as it’s not there anymore but I’m sure the chanel was never advertised as authentic? If I remember correctly, I’m sure it had no caption.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anytime I’ve bought a designer gift for someone, part of the “buying designer as a gift” experience is having the box, dust bag etc with it as it makes it more luxury, I know it’s just a cardboard box but it’s part of the gift IMO? If I wanted to gift someone a bag in a hamper I’d just get one from Zara lol?

ETA: I can’t check as it’s not there anymore but I’m sure the chanel was never advertised as authentic? If I remember correctly, I’m sure it had no caption.
It’s true you would keep the box etc and store it well.. even with more expensive makeup I always keep it in the packaging once I’m finished

Reactions: 8

I actually still have the screenshot of the Chanel she bought
This was the listing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Badison back rocking a fake Chanel.

926AECE9-1568-4CEB-A2CB-34A2533A2E8F.jpeg

Do you find it strange we haven’t seen sight or sound of Manye since the PLT party. I also think he was probably pissed that Mads was partying with one of his associates, when he was nowhere to be seen.

2237B8EE-1E39-438E-8A66-D3AFBDACAC84.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Badison back rocking a fake Chanel.

View attachment 1072030

Do you find it strange we haven’t seen sight or sound of Manye since the PLT party. I also think he was probably pissed that Mads was partying with one of his associates, when he was nowhere to be seen.

View attachment 1072033
No wonderrrrr Maddy popped off in the YouTube comments!!! she's taking her anger out on them when she's probably beefing Manny at home, you could be onto something 👀

Reactions: 22
I actually still have the screenshot of the Chanel she bought
This was the listing
So it wasn’t even £200. £150???? No way she thought she was getting an authentic for that price and if she did she needs taking to a psychiatrist

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And another rude response under the vlog💀
dunno why she's getting irate the commenter is right, vintage isnt the correct term for the bag she got. Could she really not bring herself to say second hand? No shame in that its more sustainable, you get better items and not directly supporting a crappy company. Vintage (vintage means older than 20 years) designer bags are usually more expensive than new ones as they're collectors items so second hand designer and vintage designer are two completely different things, feels like she just didn't want to admit it was second hand

Reactions: 21
I’ve only just caught up with her videos. I can’t believe she went to a PLT event and wore that crappy le merj top. But it’s ok the sunglasses are PLT. YOU WERE INDOORS! And that thong pulled up, really?! She looked a state ffs. I can’t with her. And so weird she didn’t stay with rach or Han, or even chill with them once she checked in. I had more to say but i cba. She just gets worse

Reactions: 23
I’ve only just caught up with her videos. I can’t believe she went to a PLT event and wore that crappy le merj top. But it’s ok the sunglasses are PLT. YOU WERE INDOORS! And that thong pulled up, really?! She looked a state ffs. I can’t with her. And so weird she didn’t stay with rach or Han, or even chill with them once she checked in. I had more to say but i cba. She just gets worse
She wore her prada "genuine designer" sunglasses in the end, she said she was wearing PLT sunglasses but the pics from the event are not the same pair hahahaa

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.