Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's just the same quality as what my friends used to bring me back from Turkey when we were in secondary school. I would be walking around the shops swinging my "Fendi" and "LV" bags thinking i was so cool when realistically I looked a right pleb😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can’t be that thick to think the bags etc are real designer 🤣🤣🤣 This is the real pattern of the bag vs mads pattern like it’s embarrassingly different
Christ Almighty it's getting to Anna Delvi levels now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t be that thick to think the bags etc are real designer 🤣🤣🤣 This is the real pattern of the bag vs mads pattern like it’s embarrassingly different
I’m going to sound like an idiot here but with designer items that have patterns on them and aren’t one plain colour, is the pattern always exactly the same placement? Like with the real bag in this picture the bigger logos are more in the middle, would that be the same on all of these bags? Making it obvious that Mads is fake because the pattern on hers is different placement?

I’m too poor for designer so I’m curious🤣

Reactions: 7
Her cutting that crop top and constantly pulling it up and faffing around with it reminds me when you do the same thing when youre younger and tuck it all in at the front but from the back the loose ends and frayed edges are sticking out 😂 not a good look hah

Reactions: 8
it's really quite disturbing that 13 year olds are looking up to her and thinking it's normal for someone whose not a celebrity or a high up exec in a huge company to be able to buy 6 designer bags, and 4 pairs of high end trainers per month... no wonder mental health is on the floor in this country

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, what's happened this flat her, and Manny (😂) have supposedly "bought" I thought it was ready at the end of January

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, what's happened this flat her, and Manny (😂) have supposedly "bought" I thought it was ready at the end of January
More bullshit. 😂😂

I reckon any modelling job she’ll get hired for Manny will have to come on the shoot and be telling the stylist how to do their job

• Haha
More bullshit. 😂😂

I reckon any modelling job she’ll get hired for Manny will have to come on the shoot and be telling the stylist how to do their job
If she ever does try to get a mortgage I think Manye will have to go down on the application as a dependent 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know if Umar went to the event 😂😂😭 bet she was walking past sticking her tits out, talking to Manye on the phone. #WhosUmar

Reactions: 7
Her dress sense is so bad 🤦🏽‍♀️ She looks ridiculous most of the time

Like a tacky kim and kanye 🤦🏽‍♀️
Cheap cringe wannabes

Last edited:
  • Haha
I watched Jordana Ticia’s you tube vlog (she’s the makeup artist who did the models) and she’s with Mads in part of her vlog dancing and mads top is HORRIFIC she’s literally tucked the arms of the top in the side to make it look Bardot but their hanging out and flapping around 🤣😭

It’s giving 14 year old at a first house party trying to wear a cute outfit 🤣

Time stamp is around 7:20 if anyone wants to go and see the monstrosity I’ve tried to screenshot but it’s all moving too fast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.