Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nip slip 22.50 on the new video. lols

maybe that’s what it was lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It anyone wants a screenshot I still have the video playing - jks. That's savage.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said she’s taken the vlog down because something went wrong.. did she forget to edit some tea out?👀 I didn’t watch it I’m just curious lol
You seen her nipple and her nipple piercing when she was altering her top

• Wow
Reactions: 3
it’s not actually that horrendous to take the whole thing down paha but 🤣🤣🤣 how did she not see that when she was editing!
the outfit was awful…..
i dunno how MANNNYYYY doesn’t get sick of her needy ass constantly !!!

edit - if this is savage i’ll delete it but i don’t think it’s the worst paha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
it’s not actually that horrendous to take the whole thing down paha but 🤣🤣🤣 how did she not see that when she was editing!
the outfit was awful…..

they're both as needy and cringey as one another. You could so tell they planned that bracelet thing. it's was so fake.

Reactions: 5
the outfit was awful…..

I don’t know why she bothered taking it down like she hasn’t flashed everything at us in her other videos before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i just can’t get over the obsession. all she talks about. wears his clothes. facetiming him after being apart a few hours. i don’t get it. is it an insecurity or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These girls kill me speak vocally regarding pro women #bekind and the rest. Oh but happy to watch the likes and sing along aside WSTRN.... PLT are disgusting to pay for this scum to attend their event after Akelle was found guilty of terrorising and assaulting a grandmother in her own home. Then again these are the same guys who exploit factory workers all in the name of “diversity”.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She really does think she's Amrezy doesn't she the way she acts in that vlog when she's cut the sleeves off that dogshit top 😂
jeez louise delusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noticed how she showed the purple Balenciaga cap in the store but said she’s getting a black one but didn’t show her buying it. Then cuts to home with the hat in the bag. Another fake designer item I take it.

Reactions: 27
LOL the Louis Vuitton bag Manny gifted didn't even come in box, dust bag or anything. Yet a few mins later, Madison shows her gift to him, fully boxed from LV. She really is wasting her money on him 😩

Also can we deep she chose not to make a machine coffee in her OWN HOME because Manny the lazy fart was asleep and the noise would disturb him. Sorry??? No man can tell me how to act in the comfort of my own home 😂 she is very obsessed with him tho, can't even go one night without calling him, talking about him ect

Reactions: 35
Howwwww HOW does she have enough money for this lifestyle?! I can’t comprehend it. Surely she must have a secret only fans or some other way of making money that we don’t know about.

Howwwww HOW does she have enough money for this lifestyle?! I can’t comprehend it. Surely she must have a secret only fans or some other way of making money that we don’t know about.
Yeah I agree. It’s all getting a bit ridiculous now. I know 95% of her designer is fake but still.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.