Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mads trying to desperately remember the last time she even had a brand deal/worked in general:
sxnkxk.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Also who is the famous person Madison was on about that she said she has mentioned before but wont mention now he has a kid?
ASAP Rocky, she said it in a video a year or so ago think it might’ve been another ‘say it or shot it’ or assumptions video!

Not sure who the newer one is though, the YTer with the family. Prob Austin McBroom or Connor Swift as other people have already said🤢

Reactions: 16
rachel and hannah are closer for sure, and you know what they say about trios. i prefer when it’s just them two i can tell the jokes and friendship is genuine. Mads ruins their vibes sorry girl they do better without you

Reactions: 21
rachel and hannah are closer for sure, and you know what they say about trios. i prefer when it’s just them two i can tell the jokes and friendship is genuine. Mads ruins their vibes sorry girl they do better without you
Yeah I remember in the GRWM they recently did, Rach baso said something like oh han remember when I messaged you about something all 3 of us were all talking about and you could tell it was SO awkward hahahaha

Reactions: 5
Bullet nips on this😳😳😳😳
Anyone else think she’s looking painfully thin in comparison to what she looked like a few years ago (Paddy era)? I assume her audience will be predominantly young females, and I think she is really sending the wrong message 😩 Hardly eating & forcing yourself to the gym immediately after surgery. Do better

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think she’s looking painfully thin in comparison to what she looked like a few years ago (Paddy era)? I assume her audience will be predominantly young females, and I think she is really sending the wrong message 😩 Hardly eating & forcing yourself to the gym immediately after surgery. Do better
shes pushing her gym to the limit i feel. she has a distorted body image and she seems to be taking it too far.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember in the GRWM they recently did, Rach baso said something like oh han remember when I messaged you about something all 3 of us were all talking about and you could tell it was SO awkward hahahaha
I thought this! She tried to back track straight after saying it

Reactions: 3
I feel like Han especially doesn’t make a lot of money. The house she’s bought is similar to my boyfriend’s sisters house and she isn’t on a huge salary - it’s a good salary but nothing shocking like these Youtuber’s make out they earn. I was underwhelmed at Han’s house to be honest, they make out that they’re on so much a month so I expected more. Not to say her house isn’t nice because it’s lovely! But they definitely try to make out that they make mega money when in reality they don’t 🥴
Companies House :>

Reactions: 2
Also on her stories just now she ordered fruit salad for lunch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anybody else think she looks so much better without makeup? She does her makeup horribly like the eye makeup irritates me.
She literally looks anywhere between 25-35 yrs old , I dont think she realises how old all the filler is making her look.

Reactions: 14
Her lips look like the bag of giblets you get inside a turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to Manny's instagram 🧐Maybe he deleted it because Madison left him alone for one night 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nah I’m dead at Mads at the PLT fashion show in them sunglasses who does she think she is 🤣 she looks like crazy frog

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.