Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ima just leave this here LOOOOL
I feel like this person didn't actually buy a dress lol because they seem to really hate mads, understandably 👌 so why purchase a dress, unless it was to check the quality out etc or something 🙂

Reactions: 6
Is this nail fungus…? Yikes
It looks like what under my nails looked like when I discovered I was allergic to gel polish, the nail lifted from my nail bed completely 😭😭 only way to fix it was to cut my nails down to where it started and grow them out. I'm not an expert so could be wrong tho...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It looks like what under my nails looked like when I discovered I was allergic to gel polish, the nail lifted from my nail bed completely 😭😭 only way to fix it was to cut my nails down to where it started and grow them out. I'm not an expert so could be wrong tho...
oh mine go green all the time under neath when the acrylic has started lifting because I’m too poor to get them done more than once a month 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She isn’t a good model at all.

Compared to the other girl she was modelling with today, she comes across cheap, fake and gross.

The plumped up, injected face just isn’t a good look, especially when you’re next to someone who is naturally pretty with minimal or better placed filler

She doesn’t get booked for much and i think she was a last minute replacement for another model, as she said this was a last minute shooton her stories.

she just doesn’t have “it”,as hard as she tries.

Attachments

Reactions: 18

Compared to the other girl she was modelling with today, she comes across cheap, fake and gross.

The plumped up, injected face just isn’t a good look, especially when you’re next to someone who is naturally pretty with minimal or better placed filler

She doesn’t get booked for much and i think she was a last minute replacement for another model, as she said this was a last minute shooton her stories.

she looks so different to her Instagram.. it's literally shocking. She's obviously not an ugly girl but she really needs to stop pretending to be a person she isn't.

Reactions: 16

reckon they last minute put her in a 'kylie' inspired look on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I also find it funny (I had a snoop at the makeup artist stylist etc on Instagram) how they posted LOADS of pics and BTS of the other girl, Savannah, but like 1 of Mads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she was there without Manye - bet she’s getting the silent treatment for going somewhere without him. Control freak that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
88FA1F51-60CE-4C1A-9367-EFDCAAB971F3.png
just went on dh gate to look for the bags mads bought and this was on the first page 🤣🤣 looks like something mads would use 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.