Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

In love with since high school my arse. Where you not engaged to another boy Mads?! Have a day off you do talk so much shit it hurts my head 😌x

View attachment 892123
She’s so vile - literally everything about her. The way she talks, the reality of her so-called ‘vibes’ - she’s gives off such toxic/negative energy and she’s such a snappy cow. Instead of addressing negativity and her toxic behaviours/controversies lv she just snaps or makes herself out to be the victim. So fucking gross. Yet here she is acting like she’s some fucking baddie. Ewwww. Also, her and her fucking midget gross little anti semite of a boyfriend need to he boycotted and held accountable for re-using an anti Semitic logo!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23

newmomhere

Am I a terrible friend? Hmm let’s see I have stood by my friend so called friend through situation and situation with Maddison (these happen often) whilst she was going through a tough time was Maddison anywhere to be seen no? When Maddison promised girly nights in and to be a supportive friend did she actually turn up no? Her birthday dinner did she turn up even though she promised? No because she couldn’t bring manny along so she said she wouldn’t come. Did she fuck my friend off ( her longtime best friend) when she needed her the most yes. Did she drop my friend for Han and rach faster than she drops her knickers, yes and I’m sick to death of cleaning up the mess she leaves behind every time she makes up an excuse or doesn’t show up

The relationship between her Han and Rachel broke down in October. Did she run back to my friend yes, did she give more false promises and cause a whole heap of problems yes. Did my so called friend still support her and then come to me with that girls problems yes. I’ve had enough,did I want some form of revenge by coming on here yes I did. At the end of the day I have no reason to lie about anything I’ve said previously, no reason to come on here and talk bullshit. Thanks for giving me a place to vent and say my shit that I’ve been holding in so long. Bye

Justreading123

She’s clapping back because she’s embarrassed… if it were real she wouldn’t feel the need too! She’s just embarrassed!
God I hate this bitch!

View attachment 945835View attachment 945836
She’s an absolute idiot, there’s no cc because they can’t show it on DHgate so they photoshop it out, but it’s on when it arrives, which she must know 🤣 and there isn’t a white strap at all, it’s the paper covering the strap 🤣😭 just say it’s the bag and move on mads x

Katleesi

VIP Member
Imagine binning off out beloved BCW for Aunty 😂😭 happy new year you bitter bitches, I love you ❤🥺

• Haha
  • Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
So I have brown eyes so I don’t know … she said blue eyes are more sensitive to the sun?
I have blue eyes and yes lighter eyes are more sensitive to the sun. The brown in your eyes is caused by pigmentation (known as melanin) … something blue eyes don’t have causing the sensitivity to light.
You’re welcome for the science lesson folks

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Are we going to discuss the anti-semitic connotations to the prints on Manny’s latest launch? A girl I follow is an amazing Jewish MUA and posted this to her story. Interesting to see if Badison addresses it or if it just gets added to the pile that has been swept under her rug. View attachment 885525View attachment 885528
What the actual fuckkkk!!! He needs to be called out on this and boycotted!!! How fucking revolting and literally anti Semitic

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Found this whilst looking for le merj reviews and quickly learnt that I am stupid for wanting something from there😂 anyway here is the thread from le merj to my boyfriend trying to get a refund for the awful jacket I received🤢 thankfully my boyfriend ordered this for me on his credit card so it’s very easy to claim the money back 🙌🏼
You don't deserve to wear the brand??!!! No sorry WHO does he think he is talking to someone like that, after literally asking for their criticism?? Absolute trash

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Also, knowing she also broke the rules and how everyone knows she did, the post actually seemed more like "well if he could do it, why not me... I got 2 months of getting my allowance money from selling on depop for nothing!" :ROFLMAO: sometimes I just forget she tries putting on this "I am a spiritual wifey piano-playing angel" act on for her followers
Completely agree 😭 seems like shes saying "why did I get backlash for this" which which is so dumb and irresponsible. She LIED through her piano brick teeth and said shes sipping champagne on her own to her followers, I will never forget that :ROFLMAO:

She can't speak on this manner when she's part of the mess who moved dumb during lockdown, with our shitty excuse of a prime minister included :rolleyes:

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
This is what happens when an uneducated halfwit that thinks because they can work Instagram they can do a fashion line 🤣🤣🤣 lessons in customer service required so he doesn’t throw the toys out of his pram because someone doesn’t like his stuff. How pathetic and embarrassing, his “business” won’t last long 🤭

• Haha

So they and their lil pals are all exempt from wearing masks in indoor spaces then? I don’t get why more people aren’t commenting on this lmao. How selfish and vile

Mol52

I just watched the entire vlog - wasted 30 minutes of my life!
she mentions that she bought a perfume for herself, asked the women to gift wrap it, then forgot it and went home.. then right at the end of the video manny opens a present and she said this is the one I left in selfridges… hm I thought it was for you though mami? Contradicting Queen 👑

she gives me the vibe that she’ll put a mask on right before she gets the camera out and then takes it off the second she’s not recording!