Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gellymaccy

Ohh Maye and Mads showing us their fashhun styling. Manny’s top reminds me of being a kid when your dad gives you some of his old clothes to wear, to prevent your clothes getting ruined whilst painting. (Oh and he’s actually not on the phone for once) I meeeean hardly cutting edge fashion.View attachment 895485
No stop I get so much second hand embarrassment when I look at him. It’s actually painful. I can’t believe they cut about thinking they look cool hahahahahshssa

also never witnessed a couple with such little chemistry. He’s like her little brother vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 21

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Found this whilst looking for le merj reviews and quickly learnt that I am stupid for wanting something from there😂 anyway here is the thread from le merj to my boyfriend trying to get a refund for the awful jacket I received🤢 thankfully my boyfriend ordered this for me on his credit card so it’s very easy to claim the money back 🙌🏼
He's actually a nastyyyy guy. I can see why him and mads gets along so well, both as bad as each other :sick:

This is exactly why his brand won't thrive, customers are the heart of a brand aswell as producing quality items, anyone with a real passion for what they do would use criticism as a way to DO better. This guy just thinks he's God's gift and Le Ming is top tier work when you can see how low the quality is. From the fabrics to packaging, a paperbag from Poundland with a stamp on??

I think you hit a nerve which is hilarious 😂 I can imagine Madison being like "BabEEEE don't listUUUN to thEEEMmm" only because she wants more DHgate shit😅

Elliellie

Can buy a prada coat and chanel bag within 2 weeks yet was living with his brother before he moved in with her ok sis
Exactly!
I’m not sure if any of you watch Sophie Shohet on YouTube, but she is actually very well off, with both her and her husband running successful businesses for years now, living in a beautiful house etc. She buys designer items and can certainly afford them, but I’ve never seen her buy as many Chanel bags in the space of weeks as Manny, the CEO of Le Ming. Something just isn’t adding up, huh?

MGB01

VIP Member
fake or not I don't really care but it's just crazy to me she clearly thinks it makes her better than other people, she has no understanding of the history (good and bad because coco chanel was an actual nazi) of the brand nor what Karl did to the brand to make it so prestige. Owning a bag like that much like Hermes is a status symbol yes but people who buy them have a genuine love for the brand the second someone asked her a question about Chanel she would flounder because she has no understanding of what makes them so iconic so it's very embarrassing she thinks just owning the bag is enough to make her 'fashionable'
Imagine owning a chanel real or not just to pair it was some flammable cargo pants, a crop top and a fake prada puffer. (no shade to the actual outfit but she's hardly reinventing fashion) also when you google the chanel tweed westminster bag on all of them the chanel logo has pearl detailing which hers doesn't

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Belinda

I'm still here lurking occasionally for a few laughs about her ridiculous behaviour!

I didn't know Mads personally, just her Dad. All I can say is that it seems she takes after him being a compulsive liar........definitely in the Plant genes.

Interesting how he has disappeared from her videos this last year, wonder if even he disapproves of her behaviour now.

• Heart

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Anyone brave enough to send the screenshot to Mads? Would love to see what bitchy comeback she has for that one or if it’ll be a straight block😂

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’ve never been on DHgate before so I’m now just sat 400 links deep at how easy it actually is to get a fake of any designer item every made. This is so impressive!

• Haha

newmomhere

This really is comical 😂 I find it so funny when mads was with paddy and with her old circle of friends living at home she wasn’t that materialistic. She actually came across as a nice girl the kind that would do anything for her friends etc. After that relationship went sour she turned into such a horrible bitch and a wannabe baddie and one of those girls that thinks the universe owes them something. Admitting she only dates high profile guys funny after they fucked her and fucker her off claiming loads of guys with blue ticks were in her dms she went to an average broke boy scammer like Manny. The clout chasing and blackfishing got even worse and she’s more bothered about living a fake designer lifestyle and being a baddie than to check in on her own friends. Funny isn’t it

When you buy your own fake friends fake designer that you pass off as real you’ve lost it

Last edited:

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Im hella late but you know what, there was something I REALLY despised about Manny and I couldn't put my finger on it, he just looks like an unpleasant lump to be around

Then to see that MUA who exposed him and his nastyyyy comment about being dyslexic 🤢 makes me think what him and Madison say behind closed doors!! Imagine being in a whole business being that unprofessional? if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen love

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone. I think it would be good if we all got off here for today and have fun with our families ❤❤
I don't celebrate Christmas so today is a normal cosy day off for me :giggle: Hope everyone is having a lovely day regardless and spoiling yourselves!!

Also she deleted the picture of all her dhgate designer presents... cringe fest, no one and literally no one posts their Christmas presents anymore? its so tacky