Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newmomhere

Well thank you to those who have believed me 😇

It’s been a very interesting few days to say the least and sorry I missed the message about the paddy tea. From what I’ve been told baddison wanted to take her career in a different direction, paddy wanted a quiet life a few cheating accusations flew around and then relationship over. That’s the last I heard of it.

Anyway as mentioned above, I just came here to spill my tea I’ve been holding onto. Believe me or not that’s your decision 😌 I’ll be sticking around here after all

Reactions: 25
In her new vlog she said Manny got her the Prada coat from Selfridges no mads it’s from Dhgate x
There is no way this man with either no job or a part time job is earning enough from his anti-semitic clothes line to be buying a Prada coat. I don’t think she understands how easy it is for us to put 2 and 2 together. She can tweet “bitter bitches” and all that shite all she likes, but she’s walking around Manchester wearing fake gear. It’s literally comical. Molly Mae/Kim K hybrid wannabe.

newmomhere

Hi so glad I found out about this I’m an ex mutual friend of mads. She’s changed so much over the last few years she puts on this front that she’s so lovely all over the internet, couldn’t be further from the truth!

• Heart

guccigang

Chatty Member
Ok so here we go:

Blue: the back of the box should not open up in this way. It’s a flip box usually. If it’s new she’s been awfully clumsy. It COULD be vintage but I don’t think so.

Purple: chain looks too thin. Colour between chain hardware and chain loop metal look a little dissimilar.

Red: the clasp looks extremely low on the flap closure. Again is a little off-colour compared to other hardware on the bag

Orange: I have never seen branded tissue paper. Only plain white or plain black. Also where’s the dust bag sis

Yellow: box is all out of whack here too

Green: the receipt card holder is cheap looking. Usually thick card with an embossed camellia flower. No Chanel branding.

Happy to be proven otherwise but these are just my views as a Chanel owner and lover ✌🏼

Attachments

• Heart

doudouuii

I’m dying at her reuniting with her friend Chloe from school after about 12 years. You can tell she’s seriously hurt rach & Han are doing everything together which means she’s running out of pals 😂

• Haha

xbxbx

Chatty Member
View attachment 922145
lol someone please comment about the prada puffer being fake
“I don’t mean to sound rude” then continues to be rude. She didn’t have to reply to the comment🙄. She’s such a wee cow sometimes, if you’re gonna flaunt your boyfriend on your channel and other social media and claim he’s buying you all this designer gear OF COURSE people are gonna ask questions. It’s human nature to be a bit curious!

Reactions: 24

He messaged her directly, no apology, tried to say it was another cross (that it looks nothing like) AND mocked her for being dyslexic. Disgusting behaviour. Can’t imagine Baddie is much different off camera if this is the kind of person she chooses to associate and be with.View attachment 885584View attachment 885585View attachment 885586View attachment 885587o
What a pathetic person he is. I agree, I’m guessing baddie maddie is like this also which is even more pathetic as she preaches this whole posiiii vibe supportive open-minded image online. How disgusting and low-life. And the way he’s playing it off as it being something else…outright anti Semitic, essentially a nazi symbol - that was used in the annihilation of over 10 million in the Holocaust. This goes well beyond just being a mistake. He needs to be seriously called out and people should demand for him
To take accountability.

chloesl

Page1 of this thread and there's already a controversy, not to be insensitive to the topic, but love that for us, Mads and the mooch just can't stop exposing themselves as the awful, manipulative, lying, condescending humans they are :coffee:

On the topic of LeMerj LeMmeStealFromYou and the logo, you all explained it so well, it's plausible that he just had no idea and nobody's told him before, but now that he's been informed, he should have just handled it like a decent human being, without basically making himself (and his brand and gf) look like Le Moron

Hi2255008811

They’re making a big deal about that IG page doing an q&a with him like he’s suddenly famous… the site has 1389 followers and it’s probably Arthur’s friend 🤔

4E195151-A829-42E8-9074-DB0371FBC11F.jpeg
The poster that said Arthur’s better looking in real life….. I think you need to borrow his glasses😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

xbxbx

Chatty Member
See if they had one brain cell between them they could’ve got away with the fake designer stuff. For starters, buy things that look real and secondly don’t buy things every week that supposedly cost thousands. Not encouraging her to be deceitful but if you’re gonna live a fake ‘boujee’ life at least make it look believable. She’s got what, 200k subs, and trying to make it look like she’s got a handbag collection to rival Jeffree Star’s. Spread the purchases out Mads, it’s not that difficult, especially if you want us to believe you’re also buying a flat..

Regina George

VIP Member
Just watched her Bella hadid make up video and she says that in high school manny used to take the piss out of her for having a big forehead. HUH 😭 how can he comment on anyones looks pls

• Haha

Speakingthetruth15

The material for the Frauda coat looks more polyester and cheap than the actual real one, the real one looks more shiny like the poster before said and has more build as its filled with duck feathers. Why wasn't it packed in the pretty Prada packaging box and bag and just dumped on their dirty bed bug infested bed? Look at the the stitching in the first pic too 😩

And what did she mean by "Manny literally got it spot on" as in.... ordering from DHGate??? 🧐 we debunked it xx
We’re on to you frauddison!

• Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
Shut up mads you were also partying 😴😴😴😴
Was just about to say this! She was doing the exact same, how many people had to go without seeing their friends/family/even their babies! My sympathy is with them but not mads as her Christmas was the exact same as boris’s, partying, lying and no social distancing. Let’s not be acting like she was hard done by over Christmas, girlie doesn’t even believe in covid ffs

Reactions: 23