Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
If I’m honest from what I know second hand no her and Rachel don’t really get on but they do mutually for Han. She was having a big bitch fest phone call with my friend apparently it was to do with her ditching them for manny and a restaurant bill? I don’t know the full story though 👀 she’s pretty bitter and envious that rach and Han are so close and working together

Manny is a freeloader from what I’ve heard mads babies his so much. He lives rent free and says they’ll be living the high life when the brand takes off 😂 yeah good luck with that. All I’ve been told is that he’s bad news and he doesn’t pay for shit.

The red Balenciaga bag she posted on her farfetch story add wasn’t real she even blurred the logo detail on the B. I’ve got a feeling she purchased it from this seller I know she uses a lot.
Is aunty sue actually rich? Cos she seems to get a lot of designer gifts from her? Or are they fake too 😂😭

Katleesi

VIP Member
Well thank you to those who have believed me 😇

It’s been a very interesting few days to say the least and sorry I missed the message about the paddy tea. From what I’ve been told baddison wanted to take her career in a different direction, paddy wanted a quiet life a few cheating accusations flew around and then relationship over. That’s the last I heard of it.

Anyway as mentioned above, I just came here to spill my tea I’ve been holding onto. Believe me or not that’s your decision 😌 I’ll be sticking around here after all
Cheating from who? Paddy or Madison? Or both? 😬 glad you’re sticking around x