Madison Sarah #21 Han & Rach are obsolete, they got kicked out by Manye's size 3 feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey moms, thank you all for voting for my title suggestion 🥺 Imma just paste my recap from the thread I've created and report that post xx

So, what has miss Knowles Plant been up to?
-Obviously not hanging out with her best friends Hannah and Rachel, she's just sooo busy right now having her sugar baby Manye and paying for all the tit they get up to. Don't forget he's a businessman after all, working hard at sketching scribbling for his brand, Le RipOff.

-Promised she'd start creating more self love, self improvement and just more ✨sPirItUaL✨ content, but we still keep getting the same style vlogs and the occasional makeupy video because everyone's overflowing her DMs asking about the same routine she's done since she started being racially ambiguous.
-On that note, yes, she still blackfishes. A lot.
-Also still photoshops her body, giving herself a big bum. Also a lot. Oh, and don't forget her cartoon looking nose and KarJenner looking face. Occasionally goes to the gym to try and make it seem like that's how she gets her cUrViEeEe bodieee we see on insta, but ends up jsut taking mirror pics trying to look as close to Holly Boon as possible.

-Says she might get a breast reduction, but then again, who know with this one 🤥
-Buys fakes like no other, wanting to be the next Kimye, but then also sells her fake tan smelly tat on depop as soon as she collects that ad moneyyy

-She's moving in with Manye, into "their place" that she's absolutely payed for as Manny's a jobless mooch. Also she's bought a property yet keeps spending money on refurnishing her current rented flat???
-Manny the mooch has size 3 feet. That's it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
04619A29-73E6-4C0A-BBA1-E531AD95E1B0.jpeg

That’s a funny way of spelling “a jobless mooch who robs people by not sending out parcels”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Are we going to discuss the anti-semitic connotations to the prints on Manny’s latest launch? A girl I follow is an amazing Jewish MUA and posted this to her story. Interesting to see if Badison addresses it or if it just gets added to the pile that has been swept under her rug.
37796009-69E8-4FD5-BBEA-461246145C86.png
A04E1008-C0C5-4142-B60C-87BA31C245F9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Are we going to discuss the anti-semitic connotations to the prints on Manny’s latest launch? A girl I follow is an amazing Jewish MUA and posted this to her story. Interesting to see if Badison addresses it or if it just gets added to the pile that has been swept under her rug. View attachment 885525View attachment 885528
What the actual fuckkkk!!! He needs to be called out on this and boycotted!!! How bleeping revolting and literally anti Semitic

Reactions: 22
What the actual fuckkkk!!! He needs to be called out on this and boycotted!!! How bleeping revolting and literally anti Semitic
He messaged her directly, no apology, tried to say it was another cross (that it looks nothing like) AND mocked her for being dyslexic. Disgusting behaviour. Can’t imagine Baddie is much different off camera if this is the kind of person she chooses to associate and be with.
F276BD80-D180-4D35-82A3-54DC56CE3752.png
A578BB5E-6923-450F-9D4A-C0D209506630.png
42687C29-AFD7-4EC5-A8D6-5A0D3C041618.png
C8CC01A9-57C8-4105-93F5-F6ED64A908E5.png
o

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 41
She lies constantly she claims her fluffy bucket hat was vintage in the london vlog but it’s now showing up in a plt haul? You’re telling me in the space of a week or how ever long apart it was filmed she can’t remember she got the hat from plt? She’s obsessed with vintage she’s such a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He messaged her directly, no apology, tried to say it was another cross (that it looks nothing like) AND mocked her for being dyslexic. Disgusting behaviour. Can’t imagine Baddie is much different off camera if this is the kind of person she chooses to associate and be with.View attachment 885584View attachment 885585View attachment 885586View attachment 885587o
What a pathetic person he is. I agree, I’m guessing baddie maddie is like this also which is even more pathetic as she preaches this whole posiiii vibe supportive open-minded image online. How disgusting and low-life. And the way he’s playing it off as it being something else…outright anti Semitic, essentially a nazi symbol - that was used in the annihilation of over 10 million in the Holocaust. This goes well beyond just being a mistake. He needs to be seriously called out and people should demand for him
To take accountability.

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That's actually awful? Even IF he didn't mean it like that what kind of business owner especially a small business owner reacts to criticism in that way and then mocks someones dyslexia, Mads mentions him and shows him so much now that like it or not he is a reflection of her and both their jobs rely on public opinion it's like they're asking to have their careers in the gutter. That poor girl she just expressed a concern over something that she saw as wrong, ironic maddy tells people they have no manners when that's how her bf acts.
Not surprised though she loves pretending to be "woke" (hate that word) for clout I still find it sick that she said she'd never stop talking about BLM and not a month later she took all links off her yt and deleted the highlights from her insta

She lies constantly she claims her fluffy bucket hat was vintage in the london vlog but it’s now showing up in a plt haul? You’re telling me in the space of a week or how ever long apart it was filmed she can’t remember she got the hat from plt? She’s obsessed with vintage she’s such a beg
She is reminding me of Bill and Ben the flowerpot men with that bucket hat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
something you don't see every day.. an ironing board wearing black bin liners...
1637780286652.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's actually awful? Even IF he didn't mean it like that what kind of business owner especially a small business owner reacts to criticism in that way and then mocks someones dyslexia, Mads mentions him and shows him so much now that like it or not he is a reflection of her and both their jobs rely on public opinion it's like they're asking to have their careers in the gutter. That poor girl she just expressed a concern over something that she saw as wrong, ironic maddy tells people they have no manners when that's how her bf acts.
Not surprised though she loves pretending to be "woke" (hate that word) for clout I still find it sick that she said she'd never stop talking about BLM and not a month later she took all links off her yt and deleted the highlights from her insta
My thoughts exactly! Even if he didn’t intend it to be that symbol, that is CLEARLY what it looks like and he is willing to continue with the launch anyway. No matter who it will offend. No matter how many Jewish people may walk down the street, see someone in his clothing (if it ever shows up) and feel terrified. If I were a small business owner I would never dream of putting out a product like that, let alone arguing its case in such a rude manner to a well known instagram artist.

Reactions: 21
He messaged her directly, no apology, tried to say it was another cross (that it looks nothing like) AND mocked her for being dyslexic. Disgusting behaviour. Can’t imagine Baddie is much different off camera if this is the kind of person she chooses to associate and be with.View attachment 885584View attachment 885585View attachment 885586View attachment 885587o
I am so shocked. Maybe it wasn’t intentional but the way he is speaking to her from his business is disgusting. Why not say “that was not my intention but I’m taking on board what you’re saying and we will definitely rectify our design so we do not convey this message. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I’m sorry if this upset you at all in anyway, this was not the intention.”
In business things like this happen ALL the time. But you have to handle it with grace and decorum, especially when the girl clearly has a point and that point is anti semitism.
I am appalled at this behaviour and don’t understand how he or Maddie could stand behind those messages. Truly awful people.... and we are the awful ones????

Page1 of this thread and there's already a controversy, not to be insensitive to the topic, but love that for us, Mads and the mooch just can't stop exposing themselves as the awful, manipulative, lying, condescending humans they are :coffee:

On the topic of LeMerj LeMmeStealFromYou and the logo, you all explained it so well, it's plausible that he just had no idea and nobody's told him before, but now that he's been informed, he should have just handled it like a decent human being, without basically making himself (and his brand and gf) look like Le Moron

Reactions: 24
In all fairness to Manny, he wasn’t doing it to be offensive, he was just too busy stealing chrome hearts designs. So DOUBLE the controversy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.