Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
For comparison I offer you mads vs. Freya's (shout out whoever lead me to Freya's vid). This girl can truly not be happy that her manye is buying her fake things and she has to fake it? What a life
God you can really see the difference in the quality!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Katleesi

VIP Member
16F10E74-0070-4951-9E59-56F1D6F42101.jpeg

so much to dissect here. Firstly, coming from
Holly who’s a racist bigot that’s just plain irony and then Maddy who’s one of the nastiest girls going. Irony in one screen shot.

• Heart

Tea4u

VIP Member
Her saying she had to move back in with her Mum after last NYE and all the online abuse she received, so dramatic, staying a few nights is hardly moving back in 😂😂😂

• Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
bold of him to be doing 'interviews' when his website isn't working and he's failed to present his accounts

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Even funnier is they’ve not even got a second income (From Manny the Mooch) to rely on 😂😂😭 what are you flexing maddy, I guarantee most off us are financially better off than Maddy is because everything she has is rented or financed and every bit of money she does make she spends on herself buying filler/beauty procedures/going out to dinner.
You know in one of the vlogs Mads said something like Manny is at work and the first thing that popped into my head was him being a cashier at Asda/Tesco or some sort. No shade at all if anyone on here does work in supermarkets, a job is a job, but not for these guys who flex literally everything and pretend to buy designer. Something tells me he has a regular job that they're too embarrassed to admit cus Le Minge is not doing well for them, embarrasssssing

• Haha

doudouuii

He’s a dickhead what does he mean nobody has ever spoke about his brand like that & doesn’t want people to chat shit about it? It’s crap quality, overpriced and looks cheap. Definitely a narcissist

• Haha

vws444

lolll.png

miss fake chanel you didn't have to block me for calling you outtttt :( just share that dhgate link and move on <3

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lexilex

I watched the vlog it was a bit blah as always. Mads apparently has London friends, who she went to the Wiz Kid concert with and even did some twerking for the camera. 😂😂
196BD9BD-85DC-4B31-963F-E3E6A13B4AB0.jpeg

An image of her wearing a mask in Selfridges upside down.
4CAC23AF-FE03-41CA-A895-80CA822562E2.jpeg

Oh and wearing some grillz
6A078717-E7DD-4C84-A01F-61D830C18970.jpeg

She made “Nigerian food” you can tell our girl was dead chuffed. She also started talking about embracing her partner’s cultural and interracial dating….reminiscing about Paddy are we? I really hope she doesn’t do any of those tag videos again we liked Paddy we don’t like Manny.

• Haha

newmomhere

Been reading the previous threads about mads and the fake designer, can happily confirm first hand that this is true. She bought our mutual friend one of these for Christmas last year and it came with a fake receipt with Chinese writing as if she had bought it from a designer store in china. Her explanation was that they are so popular she could source one from china 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
The only reason I found this website was because I kept googling her becohhauuseee I thought who is this girl with this weird accent and am just fascinated by her fake behavior .

it’s very obvious that she is trying to put on an act even if you don’t know her.

I don’t get this designer hype ? When I was her age I was absolutely buzzing that I could afford full priced clothes from Topshop and Zara

• Haha
I for some reason don’t think any new info has been spilled at all from the new source on here. As of course the friend of this new source who’s close to Madi would already know she’s writing all of this… because Madi is obviously talking about this thread and being ‘upset’ today according to this new source on tattle, so surely this source is sacrificing a real friendship with her friend… just to drop some goss we already know about Madison. I think not 🙈… doesn’t add up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
Even funnier is they’ve not even got a second income (From Manny the Mooch) to rely on 😂😂😭 what are you flexing maddy, I guarantee most off us are financially better off than Maddy is because everything she has is rented or financed and every bit of money she does make she spends on herself buying filler/beauty procedures/going out to dinner.

Reactions: 25

paradsesdark

Ever since we’ve been laughing a lot more recently about her fake designer she’s been finding any way to post these designer shopping bags on her story 😂 sis you’re not fooling anyone
am i the only one that thinks its kinda tacky when someone needs to somehow prove they are “rich” by constantly posting designer bags, shoes, etc. like actual rich / wealthy people don’t do this 😩

Reactions: 25