Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MGB01

VIP Member
I still think my fave maddy lie was when she said her mums a spy for the government

• Haha
Reactions: 22

alessandrababy

I think she is quite unsuccessful social media wise and job wise because she just isn’t being herself: she is constantly trying to be ‘cool’ and ‘edgy’. It’s all an act and she just does and says what she thinks she has to say to try and look a type of way. She isn’t relatable at all. At least hana and Rachel are half relatable and are always really bubbly and fun.

Reactions: 22

rose797

It is mandatory in indoor places so the fact that she doesn’t is fucking vile and what’s worse is that people aren’t calling her out on it
So I walked into the shop at our apartment building this evening and who did I see stood in the queue.. Madison. The store was very busy and EVERYONE else was wearing a mask except for her. She definitely wasn't embarrassed by it either or apologetic, she was stood at the till with the most foul bitchy look on her face looking others up and down. I know some girls do just have a resting bitch face but she literally just seems so rude

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Idk what this reflection video was about? I don't see her being any different to how she was in 2021, still the same rude narcissistic person just with a sugar baby this time that shes signing her life away for

I didn't like the way she brushed under the carpet what she did last NYE and rolled her eyes and said "I know you guys are going to say I brought it on myself blah blah blah" which was quite rude and took no accountability, I just thought she would have grown up a bit by then which is why I'm not sure what she reflected on

She proceeded to talk about depression and being in a low place in her life, she had therapy for a bit and started crying which we actually don't know what's gone on in her life but can anyone guess what happened to her in July, said she was heartbroken? was it because of Umar? or her parents divorcing like one of you said?

• Heart

chloesl

I get the impression rach hates her and mads prob doesn't get on. They both just suck it up for han. Also hate how they have alllll abbreviated their names. Hans mads and rach. Ick.
Sorry but I am wheezing at Hans ahahaha, can't help but picture Han as a male German, you've made my night 🤣

• Haha

Glitter&G1n

I really really do not understand the obsessive need to flex so hard that you're showing off fakes all the time.
Maybe it's my childhood but I never gave a shit about labels and I honestly find it all a bit tasteless and gross. I'd like to think if I was suddenly rolling in it I'd still be shopping on the high street - I also have several friends who work in fashion and can confirm which labels buy their stock all from the same factories so I've never believed in paying for a name. I love genuine well-made pieces but I feel like everything has an innate value to it and past that point I just don't get paying for a name. I'm the same with makeup - I work in theatre so all the products have to work well and have good ingredients but that's the benchmark - I'm not going to go out and pay three times the price for a lipstick just because it has a shiny package and a celeb name on it.
Obviously not to judge if you can genuinely afford it and want to buy it - you do you - and likewise if I really liked the design of something and could get that design as a knock off then yeah I'd probably buy it but I wouldn't be out there pretending it's real. I'm the type of person who loves to go "oh this? Yeah, bloody bargain mate, only a fiver" when someone gives me a compliment 😂😂

Surrounding yourself in fakes just for the sake of living up to some make believe influenza celebutard standard is just tacky and tasteless and no wonder all the impressionable youngsters who follow these people have no clue about real life

*steps down off soapbox*

• Heart

geegeex

Chatty Member
Happy to update you all that plant has called my friend today crying over the comments on tattle 🤣

She’s so hurt that people have exposed her fake designer lifestyle 😂 most of the fakes she wears are just as bad as her ‘ass’ editing skills 😂
Surely she’s gonna know what friend it is feeding you info if she’s spoke to her today and then it’s appeared on tattle?

• Heart

vws444

I actually don't think she has an ED but rather it's due to drug use this past year. I've had close friends around me use weed and coke constantly and it really suppressed their diet tremendously. It's literally one of the side effects of cocaine abuse so....(hint hint: the white coke lines from the insta story). I think her bringing up the gym thing is due to the fact that miss Hannah has her life together and has been on her grind at the gym lately. I just get this weird vibe that she's trying so hard to control her life and become stable because she's sees how well Rach and Han are doing.

• Heart
Idk guys… I was onboard but I think it’s bollocks… I asked for Paddy tea, was completely ignored. Others asked for original, new tea - not things which she’s been exposed for and super obvious - and she skipped past them too. Receipts (wherever they were) could’ve been faked. Unless they’ve got hardcore evidence or anything, I don’t believe it. I could’ve come on here and told you her shit is fugazi and she loves profiting off black culture 😂

Hi2255008811

I find it weird that she kept hinting that they live together, then said they live together on a video, then recently said he doesn’t live with her but a lot of his things are there, then she’s calling it ‘our’ apartment now. I’ve never known anybody to lie so much about minuscule things that don’t even matter.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just thought I’d see what BCW has been up to recently and I am screaming at the caption 😆😆 love that he’s still trolling us hi babes we love you 👋 ❤
46D709C2-DE03-4517-8536-BD15BFB68657.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gabrvvxbnan

That's actually awful? Even IF he didn't mean it like that what kind of business owner especially a small business owner reacts to criticism in that way and then mocks someones dyslexia, Mads mentions him and shows him so much now that like it or not he is a reflection of her and both their jobs rely on public opinion it's like they're asking to have their careers in the gutter. That poor girl she just expressed a concern over something that she saw as wrong, ironic maddy tells people they have no manners when that's how her bf acts.
Not surprised though she loves pretending to be "woke" (hate that word) for clout I still find it sick that she said she'd never stop talking about BLM and not a month later she took all links off her yt and deleted the highlights from her insta
My thoughts exactly! Even if he didn’t intend it to be that symbol, that is CLEARLY what it looks like and he is willing to continue with the launch anyway. No matter who it will offend. No matter how many Jewish people may walk down the street, see someone in his clothing (if it ever shows up) and feel terrified. If I were a small business owner I would never dream of putting out a product like that, let alone arguing its case in such a rude manner to a well known instagram artist.

newmomhere

Remember when I said the friendship broke down in October between her Han and Rachel over that restaurant bill . If you look on Rachel’s fb she changed her cover photo from a pic of the three of them to just her and Han 😂😂

• Haha