Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newmomhere

To give some background I’m friends with Mads ‘school best friend’ since Rach and Han have given her a wide birth recently ( due to manny) she’s been straight back to my friend like a fly on shit funny she didn’t really bother with her when she was besties with them 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Katleesi

VIP Member
To give some background I’m friends with Mads ‘school best friend’ since Rach and Han have given her a wide birth recently ( due to manny) she’s been straight back to my friend like a fly on shit funny she didn’t really bother with her when she was besties with them 😂
I’m planting myself here for any tea you’re gonna spill sis 😌

• Haha
  • Heart

amelou4994

Guys I only asked if the Chanel bag was authentic whys she soo rude 😂😂
Also saying ‘while I’m travelling on private jets’ 😂😂😂 as if it’s a regular occurrence. That would be like me renting a super car for a trip then flexing like I own one LOOOL she really thinks she’s special

• Haha

Mazaj123

I don’t keep up on this thread, but just came to say did anybody notice now in two videos now mads has said she’s gone off fake lashes, she wants to look more natural etc, and in one of Rachel’s most recent videos she was asking her followers if they prefer black/clear lash bands. My guess is Rachel is coming out with lashes in the near future, no way mads wouldn’t know this and now all of a sudden she has gone off lashes? Great pal right there.

• Haha
  • Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Madison seems like a lovely girl tbh very beautiful
You would say that about yourself Plant x

Just a tip - try waiting a few days after someone that knows you spills the tea before writing tweets about your thread and getting your mates to write something nice about you on here because it’s so obvieeE x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

doudouuii

Her new vlog tho, buying manny a pair of Louis Vuitton trainers she doesn’t like just so he has something to open and then she’s gonna exchange it?😂😂😂 more like he’s gonna use the shoes as a Bragging and photo opportunity and she gets her money back and buys it off dhgate 😭 she really thinks we’re dumb

Last edited:
  • Haha

chloesl

Hey moms, thank you all for voting for my title suggestion 🥺 Imma just paste my recap from the thread I've created and report that post xx

So, what has miss Knowles Plant been up to?
-Obviously not hanging out with her best friends Hannah and Rachel, she's just sooo busy right now having her sugar baby Manye and paying for all the shit they get up to. Don't forget he's a businessman after all, working hard at sketching scribbling for his brand, Le RipOff.

-Promised she'd start creating more self love, self improvement and just more ✨sPirItUaL✨ content, but we still keep getting the same style vlogs and the occasional makeupy video because everyone's overflowing her DMs asking about the same routine she's done since she started being racially ambiguous.
-On that note, yes, she still blackfishes. A lot.
-Also still photoshops her body, giving herself a big bum. Also a lot. Oh, and don't forget her cartoon looking nose and KarJenner looking face. Occasionally goes to the gym to try and make it seem like that's how she gets her cUrViEeEe bodieee we see on insta, but ends up jsut taking mirror pics trying to look as close to Holly Boon as possible.

-Says she might get a breast reduction, but then again, who know with this one 🤥
-Buys fakes like no other, wanting to be the next Kimye, but then also sells her fake tan smelly tat on depop as soon as she collects that ad moneyyy

-She's moving in with Manye, into "their place" that she's absolutely payed for as Manny's a jobless mooch. Also she's bought a property yet keeps spending money on refurnishing her current rented flat???
-Manny the mooch has size 3 feet. That's it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
I just find it so funny that she replies to these DMs like “it’s Boxing Day leave me alone” yet she’s spending it by replying to every DM calling her out for her fake bag 😂 it’s so true that if it was real she wouldn’t even be phased by these messages. I’m honestly shocked that she’s bragging about going on a private jet in the current climate where people are losing jobs and some barely afford a Christmas dinner! You honestly can’t put class on some people and she is the epitome of an insecure lying idiot. God help her. Christmas really does expose the materialistic amongst society.

TTttttt

Am I a terrible friend? Hmm let’s see I have stood by my friend so called friend through situation and situation with Maddison (these happen often) whilst she was going through a tough time was Maddison anywhere to be seen no? When Maddison promised girly nights in and to be a supportive friend did she actually turn up no? Her birthday dinner did she turn up even though she promised? No because she couldn’t bring manny along so she said she wouldn’t come. Did she fuck my friend off ( her longtime best friend) when she needed her the most yes. Did she drop my friend for Han and rach faster than she drops her knickers, yes and I’m sick to death of cleaning up the mess she leaves behind every time she makes up an excuse or doesn’t show up
But we like actual tea, like is she a raging coke head orrr not?

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Ah yes just what I've always wanted. Guessing madison/manny submitted that answer lol

View attachment 922149
Sorry who is asking for that 🤣 I actually can't who ever said Le minging 👏🏾I still can't get that out of my head 🤣. Multiple sources of income...if he was earning so much or was his own boss working hard, she wouldn't hesitate to brag so....

• Haha

Lyddie1998

EE79BC61-EDCB-4BBC-B4CE-73F3DEF0523A.png

I don’t really post often but thought I’d leave this here…
Bit random but I found this a bit funny after
she was the one who partied earlier this year!

• Wow
  • Sick

MGB01

VIP Member
Exactly! My husband has an extremely successful business and has bought me designer bags, but honestly we invest in properties and have a portfolio of 12 properties… if he bought me home £5k bags every 2 weeks I’d be offended by the idiocy 😂😂
Who the fuck does she think she’s fooling!
Le Ming = cheap ass tat sent straight from the sweat shop.
Emmanuel you are an absolute bellend! Le bellend!
do you guys need a child I'd be happy to come move in

• Haha
Can we confirm that printing your garbage print on pre made items doesn’t amount to being a designer.
He literally does not design the item at all he doesn’t choose how it’s sewn he buys cheap clothes and puts one print on which is Btec version of chrome hearts

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Katleesi

VIP Member
Yessssss love this.

im convinced she’s only with him because he is soooo fucking ugly and a BROKE BOY that it strokes her ego. She knows he’s punching & she loves it.
She’s only with him because he fits her wannabe Kardashian aesthetic of culture appropriation. she loves fetishising black men for own image and clout. There’s a reason her most popular video is titled “interracial couple tag” there is literally no need to even include that word in the title. She is actually one of the worst “influencers” - if you can even call this up to her eye balls in credit card debt bitch an influencer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27