Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Who would have thought we'd get to thread 21 guys... can't wait for another year of our bad bitch's shambles of a life.
Do you know what sometimes I wish I could relive the NYE / NYD drama on her tread, that was peak Tattle for me 😂 absolutely iconic in so many ways

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Katleesi

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but I can't help feeling like the reason she always has these weeks of not feeling the best or whatever is because her life has no stimulation. I mean she barely works. She doesn't really leave her apartment except to go out for dinner or get her nails done. She wakes up at 2pm most days, then spends three hours on hair and make-up. The only person she sees/speaks to is a money mooching controlling manipulative leech who also doesn't work or do anything.

I think from lockdowns and stuff we've all experienced these similar feelings because we're out of routine/wasn't doing anything with our days/evenings etc... but that is Maddy's life regardless of there being a lockdown or restrictions. Maybe she should think to herself what else can I do with my day/time to stimulate my brain more because just existing to take pictures of yourself would be enough to make anyone feel down.

• Heart

Anastasiaxo

in her decorating for Christmas vlog why does she switch up her accent/voice when she’s around Manny?? When she was asking him about wilkos just made me gag. She babies her voice around him

• Sick
  • Heart

Jm203333

There’s growing up and then there is looking a whole different race it’s embarrassing her mum might think it’s sexy but the black fishing is unreal
A9DE49B7-F1B5-4689-AA5B-BF3363E2C162.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

acharl123

I can’t post the snippet of the video because it’s too long. Watch from 3.33 - yeah I’m sure she’s loved him for 10 years but also chose to keep his name in the vid where her ‘best friend’ says there’s nothing good to say about him.
awkward also saying youve had better sex than with your current boyfriend :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
She talks in her new video about not recognising who she was in 2021 and not knowing who she is, but she’s the exact same mess she was before, if not worse? And I don’t even mean that in a nasty or bitchy way. Think back to last week, Boxing Day, when she was being rude in DMs about her fake chanel. She puts on a front and tries to be someone’s she’s not. She spends more time on DH gate than she does with her friends. Her attitude stinks, not forgetting the private jet comment. And she has ditched any real friends she had for a scamming, controlling weirdo. I wouldn’t say she’s improved any aspect of her life at all. All she improves is her jawline in her insta pics cough cough FACETUNE.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Katleesi

VIP Member
Have you noticed it’s whenever people mentioned fake designer in the same sentence as her that’s when her feathers are ruffled. Just own it hun, we all know your designer Is faker than your tits x

• Haha

xbxbx

Chatty Member
No please that bag is so ugly. I don’t even care if it’s real or fake it looks like it’s been left alone with my cat😭

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
04619A29-73E6-4C0A-BBA1-E531AD95E1B0.jpeg

That’s a funny way of spelling “a jobless mooch who robs people by not sending out parcels”

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
The material for the Frauda coat looks more polyester and cheap than the actual real one, the real one looks more shiny like the poster before said and has more build as its filled with duck feathers. Why wasn't it packed in the pretty Prada packaging box and bag and just dumped on their dirty bed bug infested bed? Look at the the stitching in the first pic too 😩

And what did she mean by "Manny literally got it spot on" as in.... ordering from DHGate??? 🧐 we debunked it xx

Attachments

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Shes such a compulsive liar its pissing me off, can she ever tell the truth??? 🤢

I just watched the bit of her vlog where she said "I'm spending Christmas with my boyfriend who I've been in love with for 10 years" are you not embarrassed to be lying that hard when you were in a whole other relationship and got engaged? wtf 😂

Also that disgusting baby voice she does around Manny and him looking like an egg and being obnoxious... can he go back to being a mute that isn't featured in her vlogs pls

• Haha
  • Wow