Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minxypoo

Look who showed up on my For You page 🥴
812E0009-06CA-4A63-9786-C4847972CE2B.png

First of all, this is the perfume she bought Manye for christmas. Just claiming it for herself because it’s ✨luxury✨
0C5E5EBE-AC89-469E-A310-3152CAB400AF.png

And second, where’s the lie 🥴
4A2BCC81-B641-4DF2-B4E0-8D6EF633E51F.jpeg

Edit:
14BF7D59-FC79-4AEC-820E-1C5780597545.jpeg

Who does she think she’s kidding at this point, honestleeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Gabrvvxbnan

What the actual fuckkkk!!! He needs to be called out on this and boycotted!!! How fucking revolting and literally anti Semitic
He messaged her directly, no apology, tried to say it was another cross (that it looks nothing like) AND mocked her for being dyslexic. Disgusting behaviour. Can’t imagine Baddie is much different off camera if this is the kind of person she chooses to associate and be with.
F276BD80-D180-4D35-82A3-54DC56CE3752.png
A578BB5E-6923-450F-9D4A-C0D209506630.png
42687C29-AFD7-4EC5-A8D6-5A0D3C041618.png
C8CC01A9-57C8-4105-93F5-F6ED64A908E5.png
o

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 41

newmomhere

1)I can confirm as fact that mads wasn’t in love with manny from high school (saw another member post about this) he’s very controlling and doesn’t like mads doing anything without him or he causes problems/makes her feel guilty for leaving him etc a few times she had to make a few sharp exits from girls nights to go home to him and she sends long apology paragraphs (I’ve seen the texts) no wonder Han and Rach got sick of her 😂

2) I can confirm that his feet are a size 5 ( mutual friend has been shoe shopping in the past with mads for trainers for him) apparently the fact they can shoe share is great and “he’s got an amazing collection” 😅😂

3) mutual friend bought up to her about the black fishing comments on her ig posts and mads just brushed it off like it was nothing and said ‘everyone wears fake tan’ and said it’s the picture filter that makes her look ‘ a shade darker’ classic ignorant mads response to be honest. My mutual friend who’s known her since school said her explanation for being Persian/Italian mix was ‘to sound more exotic’ to be honest she used to be likeable in the beginning on the few occasions I met her in the early days she was lovely. Since she ditched my friend and became an ‘influencer queen’ she’s given me dirty looks 😂😂

Is this the school best friend who had the baby she’s the supposed godmother of or is this the new school bestie that was in her vlog?
I can’t really say, don’t want this to come back on her if mads reads it so I’ll just say school friend. Mads has caused her non stop trouble in the past yet she still protects her and her bullshit so much 😒 I needed to come on here and speak my truth I’ve been holding this tea for so long it’s getting cold 😂😂 if you’ve got any questions ask away x

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

cba_2020

😂😂😭💀 actually crying

View attachment 923657
It looks so cheap (her and the jacket)

SHES TURNED THE COMMENTS OFF 😂😂😂😭
For comparison I offer you mads vs. Freya's (shout out whoever lead me to Freya's vid). This girl can truly not be happy that her manye is buying her fake things and she has to fake it? What a life

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

minxypoo

Anyone else clock Baddison’s ‘naturally really curly’ hair freshly washed and dried in her latest video?
107DF03B-94BB-4C99-A573-594A06F98DB1.png
🧐

• Haha

minxypoo

Honestleeeeee watching her try and eat that mince pie like a BBL baddie has made me feel a bit ill.

49D558A5-52A0-4A83-9FB8-03187DF3E59F.jpeg
E0BD02BA-8A07-4C37-9196-14D6717A16D0.jpeg

THOSE LIPS 🥴

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
That's actually awful? Even IF he didn't mean it like that what kind of business owner especially a small business owner reacts to criticism in that way and then mocks someones dyslexia, Mads mentions him and shows him so much now that like it or not he is a reflection of her and both their jobs rely on public opinion it's like they're asking to have their careers in the gutter. That poor girl she just expressed a concern over something that she saw as wrong, ironic maddy tells people they have no manners when that's how her bf acts.
Not surprised though she loves pretending to be "woke" (hate that word) for clout I still find it sick that she said she'd never stop talking about BLM and not a month later she took all links off her yt and deleted the highlights from her insta

Reactions: 38

Gabrvvxbnan

Are we going to discuss the anti-semitic connotations to the prints on Manny’s latest launch? A girl I follow is an amazing Jewish MUA and posted this to her story. Interesting to see if Badison addresses it or if it just gets added to the pile that has been swept under her rug.
37796009-69E8-4FD5-BBEA-461246145C86.png
A04E1008-C0C5-4142-B60C-87BA31C245F9.png

• Wow

Jess786

He messaged her directly, no apology, tried to say it was another cross (that it looks nothing like) AND mocked her for being dyslexic. Disgusting behaviour. Can’t imagine Baddie is much different off camera if this is the kind of person she chooses to associate and be with.View attachment 885584View attachment 885585View attachment 885586View attachment 885587o
I am so shocked. Maybe it wasn’t intentional but the way he is speaking to her from his business is disgusting. Why not say “that was not my intention but I’m taking on board what you’re saying and we will definitely rectify our design so we do not convey this message. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I’m sorry if this upset you at all in anyway, this was not the intention.”
In business things like this happen ALL the time. But you have to handle it with grace and decorum, especially when the girl clearly has a point and that point is anti semitism.
I am appalled at this behaviour and don’t understand how he or Maddie could stand behind those messages. Truly awful people.... and we are the awful ones????

In love with since high school my arse. Where you not engaged to another boy Mads?! Have a day off you do talk so much shit it hurts my head 😌x

E759966B-1611-43F6-8672-3C8DE6B1A691.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Hi2255008811

I can’t post the snippet of the video because it’s too long. Watch from 3.33 - yeah I’m sure she’s loved him for 10 years but also chose to keep his name in the vid where her ‘best friend’ says there’s nothing good to say about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ekahsklim

Can’t help that Rach’s podcast took off so well and Hannah has just bought a gorgeous house and both of their YouTube’s are thriving just as much as their friendship & Mads has a thieving boyfriend and fake Chanel 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35