Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, she used to meet up with Manny in hotels when she lived with her parents and he lived with his brother!? I thought this relationship only started in lockdown once she had the apartment and before that it was when they were in school.

She must have been seeing him at the same time as either Paddy, Umar or Pete then. Such a good christian she is......

The thought of seeing arthurs little friend much less doing something with it makes me feel violently violently ill...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
no offense to btec Kanye,
But calling himself a designer… with an atelier 😂
whilst flogging the type of sweatsuits that wouldn’t look out of place in a prison PE hall or on a primark seconds rail for ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ACTUAL QUID….

Manny mate, you ok hunnieeee 🤣🤣

Wait, she used to meet up with Manny in hotels when she lived with her parents and he lived with his brother!? I thought this relationship only started in lockdown once she had the apartment and before that it was when they were in school.

She must have been seeing him at the same time as either Paddy, Umar or Pete then. Such a good christian she is......

The thought of seeing arthurs little friend much less doing something with it makes me feel violently violently ill...
I think she said they dated before paddy, when she was young

Not sure why you say that… oh wait
View attachment 811833
STAP IT 😂😂 I’ve just had dinner this is giving me heartburn 😂 hot piece of ass there maddieee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched . I actually think she comes across lovely and surprisingly genuine for a change … I couldn’t see a strand of hair either !
so glad she’s removing those awful boobs . Such a waste of money 💰
How can you allow the fake accent though☠
And genuine?? Noooo I need evidence, the girl contradicted herself every few minutes.

Reactions: 1
My favourite part was her basically calling Manny ugly. “Manny has such great style …. I’d rather date someone who had style over being good looking….. good looking guys make me cringe” 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
My favourite part was her basically calling Manny ugly. “Manny has such great style …. I’d rather date someone who had style over being good looking….. good looking guys make me cringe” 😭😭😂😂😂
Its like saying “it’s what’s on the inside that counts” when you want to tell someone they’re ugly 😂

Reactions: 10
Ahhh yes the most important quality every women is looking for in a potential father to their children… sexiness…. bleeping Moron

I tried to watch it, mannn I tried ! But that accent makes my skin want to peel away from my bodieeeee

Reactions: 17
I think she said they dated before paddy, when she was young
In the video im referring to she said they used to go to the Dakota hotel together but as a Manchester local the Dakota has definitely only been open 2-3 years...... Not before Paddy.

Arthur the side piece 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Im sorry but what was she thinking with this outfit, Looks like when you wrap bandages around yourself as a kid for halloween😂 also the boots, what are thooose
she looks like she had a fight with a toilet roll.
Please tell me manny made this for his “wife” 🤣

In the video im referring to she said they used to go to the Dakota hotel together but as a Manchester local the Dakota has definitely only been open 2-3 years...... Not before Paddy.

Arthur the side piece 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh now this is interesting 🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.