Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shooook lmao, idk if this has been posted on here yet but I was scrolling through my fyp and saw this at the start and was like omg wonder who this is about and then saw the pic 😭😭 lo and behold, badison plant shows up x
Omgggggg i literally just saw this on my fyp too and came here straight away to see if anyone else has seen it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why does he look like a girl band member from the 90’s tho 😂😂 spice up your life hun xo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is no one calling her out for blackfishing though? She’s done this for years now🙄 also Jordan Lipscombe…. Or however you spell it. Lips-comb? Oh anyway…. She’s exactly the same. No one calls it out, especially amongst the Jesy drama! Mads and Jesy are on the same levelllllll

Reactions: 17
Why is no one calling her out for blackfishing though? She’s done this for years now🙄 also Jordan Lipscombe…. Or however you spell it. Lips-comb? Oh anyway…. She’s exactly the same. No one calls it out, especially amongst the Jesy drama! Mads and Jesy are on the same levelllllll
People have called her out… she deletes all the evidence/comments and blocks everyone

Reactions: 14
Really? I wish that tik tok properly took off and went viral tbh 😩
Yeah sadly it's just because she deletes all the negative comments on her socials, people who are already in 'the know' know what she's up to but a lot of her general fan base just see all the comments from her bum lickers so she never gets the backlash she deserves on media that people who would follow her see
Add on that her fans are the kind of uneducated blow up dolls who are likely to just squeal 'what's wrong with a tan?!' anyway (see also: Jesy Nelson supporters, half the readers of the Daily Mail)

Reactions: 12
4D3B9C0B-27DC-4E8F-AD55-CB06D28B7177.jpeg

brown contacts again. She really hates everything about herself don’t she. Madison you’re not Kim K.

I know she’s not ugly but I’m sorry the difference between the pics she posts and other people post of her is shocking… I’m embarrassed for her
BA82A6D1-0589-410E-96F4-C5ECB882A851.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.