Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our blackfishing, photoshopping, fake Chanel buying, money scamming mom 🥺🥺🥺

She’s currently sunning herself in Ibiza with aurntieee Arthur with the money they stole from Le Merj customers but don’t worry about it sweethart they’ve all been refunded x

She’s abandoned her claws once again because Arthur is 🥺 irresistible 🥺. She couldn’t partieee with her claws because her passport was stolen but she managed to find it for Arthur and her private jet. It’s ironic that her passport was stolen when she’s stealing other people’s cultures to make herself seem like a baddie and stealing money from Arthur’s brand to fund her fake designer gear. Maybe her next purchase will be an arse because she lost hers on the way to Ibiza

Title by @Katleesi - well done mom 🥺❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m pretty sure when you lose your passport they just send you a new one with the photo already on file… that’s what happened to me when I actually lost mine (not cos I couldn’t leave my boyfriend to go on holiday with my friends or anything) so why did she have a whole new photo etc. I SMELL BULLSHIT!

2022 could be the year Maddy finally invests in an ass… so she can stop causing herself spinal problems 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Destino costs like £200-300 a night - now we know why she’s desperately sold all her things on depop and Manny’s had to rob people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty sure when you lose your passport they just send you a new one with the photo already on file… that’s what happened to me when I actually lost mine (not cos I couldn’t leave my boyfriend to go on holiday with my friends or anything) so why did she have a whole new photo etc. I SMELL BULLSHIT!

2022 could be the year Maddy finally invests in an ass… so she can stop causing herself spinal problems 😌
Probably needed a new photo because she’s unrecognisable now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back when she was with Patrick I felt she was really relatable. Now I feel I can’t really relate with her at all. There are so many more influencers who are not just flexing for photos & posing and editing and potential flexing some replica.. it’s unhealthy. I don’t follow her anymore but saw her video on YouTube recently. I do think she’s gorgeous but I don’t actually know how she looks without filter or editing, she still looks lovely on YouTube but the poses she chooses for photographs in barely any clothes are more like onlyfans content than relatable or inspiring. I don’t think I’ll watch anything of hers again sadly. I used to really enjoy watching her!

Reactions: 31
I saw her a while back (a year or two) in top shop in the arndale with her mum and they both looked beautiful! I’ve been watching her since she uploaded her “first ever vlog” video on YouTube. I’d sit and laugh my head off at her and hans videos together( I’ve been watching han too since she started) I used to find her so friendly and calm I’d say as much as being able to go out with her as friends! Honestly , I think the industry she’s in nowadays is so hard to keep up with, let’s be honest and give the girl some credit nearly all influencers edit their pics some way or another (not that I’m condoning it) and nearly half have had some kind of filler or surgery and to me I’m not surprised I feel like social media just makes EVERYONE insecure to the point where people alter ways they look all the time.

I do miss her old content, the much more laid back and ‘common’ if you will mads. I never missed an upload, now I can miss a few a month and not be phased. Such a shame, I believe deep down she knows herself she’s changed and you could see it in her reacting to my old videos video on her channel.
I don’t know much about manny to be honest, can someone fill me in on why everybody doesn’t like him (bar the scam situation)
💗

and before any Karen’s start I’m not madison lol I’m just sharing my opinions as I usually never type in these threads I tend to just have a nosey lol.

Reactions: 12
3C5E8588-3F8D-4B82-BB77-758F1D3B05FD.jpeg

is she bleeping serious?! The blackfishing is getting worse by the day. She is literally a walking bleeping problem. Braids?!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
that filter or editing is doing our gal Mads no favours is it.. she looks like a melted Brats doll 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how manny’s stories don’t show that it’s Madison’s family paying for everything and he just acts like he’s balling and living the high life 🙃 okay Kanye you wish
21E56CB9-1D7B-4A2C-B972-7A5F46F48B21.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love how manny’s stories don’t show that it’s Madison’s family paying for everything and he just acts like he’s balling and living the high life 🙃 okay Kanye you wish
View attachment 771021
What does she actually see in him she’s actually quite attractive but like him🥴
He doesn’t seem to have a personality either so it can’t even be that and he doesn’t seem super rich since her families paying for stuff so like what is it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.