Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chloesl

thread suggestion: Madison Sarah #21 Han and Rach are now obsolete, they got kicked out by Manye's size 3 feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Kkate_EM

My favourite part was her basically calling Manny ugly. “Manny has such great style …. I’d rather date someone who had style over being good looking….. good looking guys make me cringe” 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Clarity456

VIP Member
"I think my style has definitely improved since being with Emmanuel...."

Before Manny:

Screenshot 2021-11-11 18.44.01.png

Screenshot 2021-11-11 18.41.03.png

Screenshot 2021-11-11 18.42.40.png

After Manny.....

Screenshot 2021-11-11 18.46.54.png

Screenshot 2021-11-11 18.45.12.png

Screenshot 2021-11-11 18.44.45.png

Loads better hun....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Omg guys so I was in Chinawhite last night in Manchester when Mads and Arthur walked in. Arthur had them fucking sunglasses on with his stupid fucking bucket hat, does he ever take it off he looked ridiculous 😂 they were in the background on one of my vids so see screenshot for reference lol. After seeing her in person I will say she is a pretty girl but looks nothing like her Instagram pictures, one of my friends said the same. I didn’t see her dancing or anything once, she just sat there watching everyone else looking bored. As for her and Arthur, he is ridiculously punching (we knew that anyway) and they didn’t really interact much, a quick smile here and there. For someone who goes on about how “lit” their life is and how much of a craziieeeeee personality she has, she literally couldn’t have been more bored if she tried.

Forgot to add - for someone who black fishes so hard on the internet she is very pale in real life

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
HOLD UP A MINUTE .. Her new vid - she’s chatting about her possible breast reduction that she would like because she basically felt like she only had them done so big because it was a trend at the time, she then goes on to give examples “like having a big bum is so in at the minute”, she THEN says “it’s so mad to change the way you look because of a current beauty standard and I’ve really learnt that” …. Rewind a few minutes before this conversation she says “I’m trying to grow my bum in the gym” ???? So what have you learnt bestie ???? Because your still following “beauty standards” not to mention the fact you edit your arse and hips in EVERY photo 🤣🤣🤣 this girl talks so much SHIT and I mean that with as much aggression

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

km3459921

I’m shooook lmao, idk if this has been posted on here yet but I was scrolling through my fyp and saw this at the start and was like omg wonder who this is about and then saw the pic 😭😭 lo and behold, badison plant shows up x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Katleesi

VIP Member
Hermes legit have waiting lists for bags that’s how exclusive they are 😂😂😂 what an idiot… she’s baiting herself out for being fake as fuck. She knows it’s fake and wisely didn’t tag them

3EFF25F2-921D-48A7-8A9A-C5D3E22F77E2.jpeg
🙄

manny the scammer
DE2ECEB8-5661-4EDF-A1E7-959C1BD3A965.jpeg

okay I’m done for the day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42