Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOLD UP A MINUTE .. Her new vid - she’s chatting about her possible breast reduction that she would like because she basically felt like she only had them done so big because it was a trend at the time, she then goes on to give examples “like having a big bum is so in at the minute”, she THEN says “it’s so mad to change the way you look because of a current beauty standard and I’ve really learnt that” …. Rewind a few minutes before this conversation she says “I’m trying to grow my bum in the gym” ???? So what have you learnt bestie ???? Because your still following “beauty standards” not to mention the fact you edit your arse and hips in EVERY photo 🤣🤣🤣 this girl talks so much tit and I mean that with as much aggression
To be fair I think that's not really a fair comparison lol about the gym. Changing your body in the gym to adhere to beauty standards its nowhere near as dangerous permanent etc as paying for surgery or a BBL. Going gym has benefits too I really dont think its that deep ngl

Reactions: 4
Must she take a photo every time she’s in a lift? 🙄 just go about your boring day Maddy
The lift is her new hotel, can’t go for sneaky meet ups with Umar anymore and photograph the hotel moment. #WhosUmarTho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The brown contacts confuse me soooo much like is she seriously THAT desperate to look mixed that she'd change her blue eyes? Like most brown-eyed people would love to hav e blue eyes, I think she's a very veeeryyyy rare case of vice-versa, like why would she? The blue eyes stand out so much and are gorgeous. It's only to add to the "eXoTiC" look, baffles me :rolleyes:
I disagree. I have brown eyes and love them. I would look so weird with blue eyes. I think brown eyes are mysterious and exotic

Reactions: 8
Must she take a photo every time she’s in a lift? 🙄 just go about your boring day Maddy
I wonder what happens if anyone else gets in the lift with them.. Do they just keep going up and down til it's only them in there so she can get her patented 'eye-bleeping-myself-whilst-my-boyfriend-ignores-me' pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“My ex before him wasnt black” who pete wicks? He was never your boyfriend he just shagged u and put you aside🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just gonna leave this here.. her niece being the colour madison should actually be. Her black fishing is disgusting and it’s so blatant especially in this image. Like she’s proud or some tit?
C0D9DA65-9416-4E5C-A44F-9933F5D57698.jpeg

Reactions: 18
She said in her drive with me that she finds good looking men cringe? So is she admitting she knows manny is butters or? Don’t even wanna be tight but it’s such a mismatched couple

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She said in her drive with me that she finds good looking men cringe? So is she admitting she knows manny is butters or? Don’t even wanna be tight but it’s such a mismatched couple
She was really telling all her followers that she’s leagues above him, that’s got to hurt. Imagine if he said he would never go for a good looking girl 🤣
“Manny is my only type” so exactly how long has Madison been into aardvarks?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not to derail but no fast fashion company is ethical View attachment 775918View attachment 775919
I think that’s the point though. These get called out and they fix them. If you go on asos website you can get a list of all suppliers globally. You can then if you wanted go and visit them. Ask shein for this list? Errmmmm yeah sure.
Also the article from 2016 it’s 5 years old

The lift is her new hotel, can’t go for sneaky meet ups with Umar anymore and photograph the hotel moment. #WhosUmarTho
[/QUOTE

Kamani? Wow

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.