Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CANNOT believe she went out to dinner like that. She looks so tacky. Major prozzie vibes

Reactions: 20
The brown contacts confuse me soooo much like is she seriously THAT desperate to look mixed that she'd change her blue eyes? Like most brown-eyed people would love to hav e blue eyes, I think she's a very veeeryyyy rare case of vice-versa, like why would she? The blue eyes stand out so much and are gorgeous. It's only to add to the "eXoTiC" look, baffles me :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
The brown contacts confuse me soooo much like is she seriously THAT desperate to look mixed that she'd change her blue eyes? Like most brown-eyed people would love to hav e blue eyes, I think she's a very veeeryyyy rare case of vice-versa, like why would she? The blue eyes stand out so much and are gorgeous. It's only to add to the "eXoTiC" look, baffles me :rolleyes:
If it was anyone but Baddy I'd give her a pass, I think a lot of people want the opposite of what they've got - curly haired people straightening it, people getting perms. I've often wanted brown eyes just to look better with certain eyeshadow colours 😂
However on Badison it's 100% part of her racial ambiguity goals

Reactions: 7
If it was anyone but Baddy I'd give her a pass, I think a lot of people want the opposite of what they've got - curly haired people straightening it, people getting perms. I've often wanted brown eyes just to look better with certain eyeshadow colours 😂
However on Badison it's 100% part of her racial ambiguity goals
Yeah, I agree, I too am guilty of the whole wanting the opposite of what you've got, although in my experience the rarest of those is people with blue eyes wanting brown eyes. Even so, I agree, someone could genuinely want brown eyes, but I find it hard to believe Mads would be one of those people, I can't explain it but i KNOW it's only to look more mixed.

Reactions: 11
Wonder how maddy feels that Han and Rach have done a collab clothing line together and she wasn’t involved 😂

Reactions: 17
Is Madison's outfit actually "trendy" can someone tell me? I don't see anyone wearing clothes like that but her, when smart price Kanye has "designed" them for her 🥴🥴🥴

That dress she tainted Harry's Dolce Vita with actually looked like something I'd have wore at toga night on freshers week at uni 2010 😅😅

Reactions: 9
I was skipping through rach's new video and I really like the dynamic between Rach, Han and Millie, they seem to really have each others back looking after her like that when she was smashed haha. If I didn't know she was there I would have no idea Maddy was even there did she even talk at all, does she not feel lonely only having her man?

Reactions: 19
But.. But... That's the only curve on the ironing board!
I bet it's either a clickbait or she's just getting them changed cos she's fucked them
Manny probably said he doesn’t like them 😂 she only does what he tells her to do

• Haha
Reactions: 24
moms that stray hair on her forehead is annoying me so much I'm switching off, cya x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched . I actually think she comes across lovely and surprisingly genuine for a change … I couldn’t see a strand of hair either !
so glad she’s removing those awful boobs . Such a waste of money 💰

Reactions: 6
HOLD UP A MINUTE .. Her new vid - she’s chatting about her possible breast reduction that she would like because she basically felt like she only had them done so big because it was a trend at the time, she then goes on to give examples “like having a big bum is so in at the minute”, she THEN says “it’s so mad to change the way you look because of a current beauty standard and I’ve really learnt that” …. Rewind a few minutes before this conversation she says “I’m trying to grow my bum in the gym” ???? So what have you learnt bestie ???? Because your still following “beauty standards” not to mention the fact you edit your arse and hips in EVERY photo 🤣🤣🤣 this girl talks so much tit and I mean that with as much aggression

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
God this girl is an irritant.

The bast part of that upload was Alexa telling her she was speaking a load of bull crap and she didn’t understand her, and telling her she needs help.
Feel ya Alexa you bad beeeeitch 😬

Her Starbucks “fake friendleeeee nice girl” voice killed me 🤣

I need to know more about manny, I refuse to believe she’s with him because she loves him, ya girl loves herself, clout and a discount code.
he doesn’t even have a blue tick…
I still think he’s gay btw

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.