Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was really telling all her followers that she’s leagues above him, that’s got to hurt. Imagine if he said he would never go for a good looking girl 🤣
“Manny is my only type” so exactly how long has Madison been into aardvarks?
205787a3a50f0b4810f346edda0ae8b6.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
‘I’ll do anything to not get wrinkles’ but doesn’t have a problem going on the sunbeds, she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Madison saying "the older you get the better life becomes I promise you"
Just not necessarily true for everyone.. so she shouldn't promise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mami stop 🤣🤣🤣
Is this her brand she’s been teasing us with x
I mean, she'd need to cut it up a bit first..
Slice the sleeves off - or maybe just one sleeve to be 'edgy'. Slash the neckline to let the airbags out. Get Manye to add some rope...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Madison saying "the older you get the better life becomes I promise you"
Just not necessarily true for everyone.. so she shouldn't promise.
As a thirty year old woman, it’s needles to say not to follow any of her advice!
For one tip, Invest your money in a property or the stock market- not ugly hand bags!

Reactions: 7
I’m trying to come up with a title but for some reason all I can think of is A/W fashion..aardvark/winter fashion 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘I’ll do anything to not get wrinkles’ but doesn’t have a problem going on the sunbeds, she ok?
She can do whatever she wants but she can't stop aging, if she wants to "delay" it she should wear sunscreen and stay away from sunbeds.

Reactions: 12
Do people actually buy anything from la merj or is it just influencers, £110 for that 🤮 id rather buy a designer hoodie that looks nice for that price, the cheek of him he really thinks hes kanye dont he
`£200 to be scammed? no thanks..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do people actually buy anything from la merj or is it just influencers, £110 for that 🤮 id rather buy a designer hoodie that looks nice for that price, the cheek of him he really thinks hes kanye dont he
Probably Fruit of the Loom. The material specs are the same. Also the product shots are just awful. Can’t even tell what the bottom of the trousers look like?

Reactions: 9
Probably Fruit of the Loom. The material specs are the same. Also the product shots are just awful. Can’t even tell what the bottom of the trousers look like?
It’s so you can see Manny’s little feeties 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In all honesty, I do think it’s really good of her to admit the boob job was a mistake and that they’re too big for her… expensive life lesson and her boobs are probably ruined now because she’s stretched the skin. But also do you think it’s cos we've mocked her for it for over 10 threads 😂😂😂 that it’s finally sunk in how ridiculous they are

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In all honesty, I do think it’s really good of her to admit the boob job was a mistake and that they’re too big for her… expensive life lesson and her boobs are probably ruined now because she’s stretched the skin. But also do you think it’s cos we've mocked her for it for over 10 threads 😂😂😂 that it’s finally sunk in how ridiculous they are
She will probably get a slight reduction and then claim that that was her "natural" size to begin with! Let's face it she wants to make them look more natural so she can claim she was born like that 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will probably get a slight reduction and then claim that that was her "natural" size to begin with! Let's face it she wants to make them look more natural so she can claim she was born like that 😤
Yes agreed. She’s not gonna get everything out and go down to an A. She’ll get some removed, maybe be a C and then when people ask if she’s had a boob job she can say “I got a reduction” which is a manipulation of the truth

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.