Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like the kind of material that the Halloween costumes down asda are made of

• Haha
Reactions: 21
looks like the kind of material that the Halloween costumes down asda are made of
Chiffon is probably the cheapest fabric you can buy, anywhere from £1.50 to £3 per metre so poor guy must have broken into his piggy bank for this masterpiece 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, but leighanne is a hypocrite ... lmao her best friend is literally a blackfish too and shes supporting her and also her man is a colorist tilll this day sooo she can cont. to talk about supporting black mind all she wants i just dont find her genuine with her environment saying otherwise
Disagree a bit. Much like Madison it’s not just the excessive false tan with jesy that’s the issue. It’s the pairing it with the braids, the curls, the ‘ black aesthetic’ (for lack of better words so sorry if that’s incorrect!) in the pic of her wearing her bf’s design it’s the braids the tan the chains it’s too much. Also off topic re Leigh she called out her man on her doc I believe

Reactions: 9
I really do wonder where she gets her £ from cus she rarely does ads and has no lines/collabs. How does she afford all this stuff I’d love to know so I can learn lol !

Reactions: 13
Did a five year old make this outfit?😂😭 oh sorry I mean Manny the fashion designer/ tv personality x
View attachment 806948
You couldn’t pay me all the money in the world to wear this tat 😭😭😭😂😂😂 it looks like a slutty pirate costume. He’s such a tight duck not only does the fabric look cheap as duck but it’s see through 😭😭 and the rope, Jesus Christ, it’s a proper little GCSE project Isn’t it 😭😭😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sooooo behind, sorry if this has already been said but has mads fallen out with han and rach????

Reactions: 2
I’m sooooo behind, sorry if this has already been said but has mads fallen out with han and rach????
Looool if you watch any of Rachel's latest videos she gets so triggered when people ask this :ROFLMAO:

No they haven't but Madison definitely has distanced herself from the girls since getting into a relationship, she missed a holiday to Ibiza with both of them because she "lost" her passport... then went to ibiza the following week with her man, the math isn't mathing please

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So manny didn’t make it? He just did a basic sketch with a bloody biro and someone else made it
I literally gasped when I saw this story, she was hyping "her man making her a bday outfit' soooooo much, you'd think he would have had more to do with it than a sketch that looks like my 7yo self drawing a winx fairy when I would get bored. He quite literally did NOT make her an outfit tf 😭😭😭

Also lol @ Manny drawing her in the shape of an ironing board 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
maddys that witch who orders her stuff and then thanks the company when she’s paid for the order herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still cant get over Manny's school disco birthday party where some nobody influencers were invited but not Rachel and Han? 😂 im telling you the only reason they keep Madison there is purely for youtube because what else does she offer for their friendships though
I'm so glad they are having the time of their lives without this toxic... person.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.