Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair ro rach she hasn't even posted a single insta story there contrast to mads 10 of her full face of glam

Reactions: 4
She had an ED??????? Is there any comments on the threads about this fill me in please x
She's said it in a few recent videos about how she was bulimic for 3 months (bulimia isn't some temp phase js) after she broke up with Paddy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
shes never been formally diagnosed with it either as far as we know so i'm assuming shes self diagnosed which is dangerous to herself and her fans, you cant just throw around words like bulimia I find it so irresponsible

Influencers: you’re evil if you break lockdow in anyway including socially distance

Influencer one week and hashtag trending later which required no thoughtful investigation: go to a mass protest otherwise your racist

What about the racist home office in the UK

oh wait. That’s not trending

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Influencers: you’re evil if you break lockdow in anyway including socially distance

Influencer one week and hashtag trending later which required no thoughtful investigation: go to a mass protest otherwise your racist

What about the racist home office in the UK

oh wait. That’s not trending
True, I think these protests are completely wrong on so many levels at the moment. Covid-19 is still killing people, the R number increased to above 1 in many parts of the Northwest yesterday and these protests would have pushed that up higher. Having a mass gathering like this at the moment is irresponsible and selfish. So many are just jumping on the band wagon, I hope none of these protesters went home last night to a house with a vulnerable family member.

Black lives absolutely matter but so does every other life who they put at risk yesterday. To think that BAME have been proven to be more at risk of serious complications from the virus, I wonder how many black lives will have been lost as a direct result of thrse protests.

Before anyone comes at me for being racist, I am not and completely agree that something should be done but this method is irresponsible, selfish and dangerous at this present time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
True, I think these protests are completely wrong on so many levels at the moment. Covid-19 is still killing people, the R number increased to above 1 in many parts of the Northwest yesterday and these protests would have pushed that up higher. Having a mass gathering like this at the moment is irresponsible and selfish. So many are just jumping on the band wagon, I hope none of these protesters went home last night to a house with a vulnerable family member.

Black lives absolutely matter but so does every other life who they put at risk yesterday. To think that BAME have been proven to be more at risk of serious complications from the virus, I wonder how many black lives will have been lost as a direct result of thrse protests.

Before anyone comes at me for being racist, I am not and completely agree that something should be done but this method is irresponsible, selfish and dangerous at this present time.
I agree completely. If anyone calls someone racist for not joining in protests or questioning them at this moment in time that’s pretty loopy in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She's said it in a few recent videos about how she was bulimic for 3 months (bulimia isn't some temp phase js) after she broke up with Paddy
I found this very bizarre the way she said "I had bulimia for 2 or 3 months after i split with paddy" now I'm not an expert on the subject but surely you dont just have it for a couple of months and then that's it. My sister had an eating disorder when she was younger and it was several years before she fully recovered. She said it as if it was a phase she went through and now shes over it. Eating disorders dont work like that. I'm sorry if I sound insensitive and of course an eating disorder must be horrendous to go through but I just find it very bizarre the way she worded it.

Reactions: 11
I found this very bizarre the way she said "I had bulimia for 2 or 3 months after i split with paddy" now I'm not an expert on the subject but surely you dont just have it for a couple of months and then that's it. My sister had an eating disorder when she was younger and it was several years before she fully recovered. She said it as if it was a phase she went through and now shes over it. Eating disorders dont work like that. I'm sorry if I sound insensitive and of course an eating disorder must be horrendous to go through but I just find it very bizarre the way she worded it.
She was probably off her food and feeling emotional which made her feel sick. Like you say being bulimic is a huge thing which you likely live with forever to some degree and definately not something that you try for a few months and then move on from.

Reactions: 10
EBFCD9F3-36B6-44C9-B41A-08F063337791.png 7FD647BD-3A4A-4E1B-B59A-2DC20184EA76.png
ahh she’s back to eye bleeping the tit out of herself bet the last weeks been really hard for her

Reactions: 5

Instead of preaching “I can’t believe people are out protesting during a pandemic, how disgusting” change that to “isn’t it disgusting that people have to protest at all, never mind during a pandemic, for their basic human rights in 2020.” Change your mindset please, hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Instead of preaching “I can’t believe people are out protesting during a pandemic, how disgusting” change that to “isn’t it disgusting that people have to protest at all, never mind during a pandemic, for their basic human rights in 2020.” Change your mindset please, hun x
people are allowed to have an opinion though, once it’s respectful.
especially when it comes to influencers using a very important movement - as a photo shoot and a day out.

Users (including myself) are scared to say anything negative about the protests. But in reality we have all just come out of 3 months on lockdown. We can FULLY support the movement but also worry about those taking part.

don’t tell me these influencers are there solely to support the cause.
Mentioning the pandemic doesn’t make you racist! It’s ok to accept the NEED for this movement but also be worried about how it effects the pandemic we’re still in.

nobody has said the protests aren’t needed.
But the influencer photo shoots are leaving a bad taste in my mouth as well 🤷‍♀️

as an example away from madsssss, mmmmitchel.

he’s tagged his photographer. Where’s the tag to ANYTHING to do with #BML.
token black woman on his shoulders and makeup on point. 🤷‍♀️ It’s tacky.

81D9F71D-F261-47C3-974C-FB5165F4AAD3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
people are allowed to have an opinion though, once it’s respectful.
especially when it comes to influencers using a very important movement - as a photo shoot and a day out.

Users (including myself) are scared to say anything negative about the protests. But in reality we have all just come out of 3 months on lockdown. We can FULLY support the movement but also worry about those taking part.

don’t tell me these influencers are there solely to support the cause.
Mentioning the pandemic doesn’t make you racist! It’s ok to accept the NEED for this movement but also be worried about how it effects the pandemic we’re still in.

nobody has said the protests aren’t needed.
But the influencer photo shoots are leaving a bad taste in my mouth as well 🤷‍♀️
by posting photos, she is promoting protesting which is a great thing. She would be dammed if she did and dammed if she didn’t. These influencers can’t ever bleeping win.

For black people, their cost of not doing something is a lot greater than potentially getting a virus. Those at the protest have consented to be there, so I don’t understand what you’re problem is? Please open your mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
by posting photos, she is promoting protesting which is a great thing. She would be dammed if she did and dammed if she didn’t. These influencers can’t ever bleeping win.

For black people, their cost of not doing something is a lot greater than potentially getting a virus. Those at the protest have consented to be there, so I don’t understand what you’re problem is? Please open your mind.
So mmmmitchel, that’s not self serving?
why not post images FROM the protest, of normal people, not themselves dolled up to the max 🤷‍♀️

oh you’ve tried to goad on other threads in the past. Can’t be arsed. We all have different opinions when it comes to influencers at protests 🤷‍♀️
Take care 🙂

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.