Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Props to her for the awareness and money she’s raising etc atm, credit where credit is due🖤

Reactions: 1
She is bandwagoning.

she never speaks up about anything. All she does is post videos of herself eye bleeping in the camera, she's never spoken up about anything before and always stayed pretty neutral about things. Only reason she's going so hard for this is because all of the influencers are to look good and if she didn't she'd be questioned.

Ask yourself why this is the only movement/thing she's ever really tried to raise awareness for..............

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It must have really pained her to go a whole week without showing her arse or tits off on her Instagram story and instead post about things that actually have substance to them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Range Rover I’m sure as my mum has same steering wheel
Thanks! I thought it was maybe a Range Rover cos it seemed a big car!

She is bandwagoning.

she never speaks up about anything. All she does is post videos of herself eye bleeping in the camera, she's never spoken up about anything before and always stayed pretty neutral about things. Only reason she's going so hard for this is because all of the influencers are to look good and if she didn't she'd be questioned.

Ask yourself why this is the only movement/thing she's ever really tried to raise awareness for..............
Yeah especially after she didn’t speak up much about racism when she herself has been in that situation with Paddy!

Reactions: 5
“Picked up my new car finalEee! Needed it after the week I’ve had”
🤔 mads back to making everything about mads.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen her instagram video of her on the way to protest in Manchester?!
I’m quite sure you’re supposed to wear no make up & dress down as to not draw attention from the message at hand... but nope there she is.. face slapped on and some ridiculous sunglasses on a bleeping cloudy day non the less!!! .. it’s NOT about YOU mads for ONCE.. oh but wait you need to draw attention to yourself to get the recognition for being there!!

• Heart
I’m quite sure you’re supposed to wear no make up & dress down as to not draw attention from the message at hand... but nope there she is.. face slapped on and some ridiculous sunglasses on a bleeping cloudy day non the less!!! .. it’s NOT about YOU mads for ONCE.. oh but wait you need to draw attention to yourself to get the recognition for being there!!
I absolutely knew she would doll herself up! She reposted protest information earlier in the week and it specifically said it’s NOT a fashion show, it’s a protest, wear black and blend in, remember why you are there.
I rolled my eyes thinking yeah right, no way mads will just blend in, I was waiting for her to do this lol

• Heart
I just came on here to say shes trying to make it all about her also, she's only gone so she can say she's gone! Why take a selfie there?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor mads,
“Not gonna lie”
it’s been such a horrible week for her, you knowwwww what with her being black and 🙄 definitely not making this all about her.

hope all those WOC like mads who’ve lost loved ones and spent the week fighting and protesting are also closing off the week with a new Range Rover like ya girl mads is.

cant stop looking at the over lined lips.
Next stop. Lip fillers hunni’s
D80BE492-D9C6-4464-8565-96CD3A071AC8.jpeg

I am glad she’s using her platform for good, but for all influencers - it’s self serving. 🤷‍♀️
She’s now having a photo shoot for her Instagram stories. So don’t tell us it isn’t 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not even gonna give her credit for speaking out now. This is what she should have done when she experienced vile, vile racism aimed at her fiancé! Where was her outrage then?!?!
Today is an excuse to go out in her brand new Range Rover. Sorry but it’s so transparent to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Why am I not surprised she still keeps eye bleeping herself even in a protest! I’m shocked she’s worn a T-shirt which doesn’t have her tits on show also!

• Haha
Why am I not surprised she still keeps eye bleeping herself even in a protest! I’m shocked she’s worn a T-shirt which doesn’t have her tits on show also!
to be fair I bet they’d be out if it wasn’t so cold 🤪

• Haha
Like honestly yeah it’s great she’s donating her a profits etc but why can’t these influencers have done a video that’s actually relevant to what they’re donating profits to instead of hauls and bleeping fake ab challenges

to be fair I bet they’d be out if it wasn’t so cold 🤪
That don’t stop baddy maddy!

Reactions: 3
Imagine carefully applying false lashes for a protest march 😂😂 priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she can’t even make her own sign and her dads had to do it just shows how much she *cares* really

Corse she had to slap it all over her insta story as well gotta keep the fans thinking im doing good

Honestly If everywhere was open I’m sure her and rach would be going for drinks after. These influencers making the BLM movement a bleeping fashion show makes my blood boil and the fact all their idiot subs are gonna be like “she’s so amazing” is even worse

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.