Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing her true nasty colours again
With all due respect, you can’t exactly say she’s showing her true colours because she’s retaliating/defending herself to someone abusing her for no reason and completely unrelated to them? We can’t expect influencers to get abuse and when they defend themselves their portrayed as nasty. They are human also at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
With all due respect, you can’t exactly say she’s showing her true colours because she’s retaliating/defending herself to someone abusing her for no reason and completely unrelated to them? We can’t expect influencers to get abuse and when they defend themselves their portrayed as nasty. They are human also at the end of the day.
She could also just ignore the hate she gets like most influencers do. She always goes out of her way to start tit with people 90% of the time you can see it in any comment section of her posts.

Reactions: 10
that comment wasn’t nasty to her, it was a fact about a business that probably don’t care about one influencer who’s tweet (and delete) about them.

the fact she deletes it shows she agreed, they’d drop her in a heartbeat, they don’t care.

mads then went after his looks 🤷‍♀️

What am I missing.....?
where’s the tweet calling her ugly, sending her “hate”?
is any kind of text that isn’t “so gorg babyyyy” now automatically hate?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
that comment wasn’t nasty to her, it was a fact about a business that probably don’t care about one influencer who’s tweet (and delete) about them.

the fact she deletes it shows she agreed, they’d drop her in a heartbeat, they don’t care.

What am I missing.....
And she's now gone on to call him a scruff so....

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What am I missing.....
This is exactly what I was saying! Like she could have handled it better but because all Mads thinks about is looks.. she goes for someone elses. At least his face and hair is real Mads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And she's now gone on to call him a scruff so....
This is exactly what I was saying! Like she could have handled it better but because all Mads thinks about is looks.. she goes for someone elses. At least his face and hair is real Mads.
pot kettle black.

she calls us out for having a conversation about her and her business here (Because she is a business, and we are away from her socials)

but actively sends hate to strangers on twitter 😐
Mads mads mads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
22E8D788-5562-42AC-8025-1B0F1D3B87C5.jpeg

I’m weak

what’s the bet she’s blocked everyone who liked this tweet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This guy is going in 😂 I might invite him to join tattle

(Don’t know if I should have hidden his name?! Public account though so I havent...)
oh he’s probably gonna go in on her now, however I stand by what I said his first comment wasn’t hate, just a fact 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
oh he’s probably gonna go in on her now, however I stand by what I said his first comment wasn’t hate, just a fact 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. He’s also now commented on her looks. So you can’t expect people to not defend themselves when attacked just because their an “influencer.” It should be one rule for all, so I don’t think that makes her nasty. Nor do I think looking into why she’s actively discussing black lives matter & racism is right or saying it’s disingenuous, ultimately what matters is she’s proactively discussing it regardless of if her romantic partners are black. and she’s doing more than the likes of Sophia and cinzia and even Hannah if we’re going to be completely honest.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. He’s also now commented on her looks. So you can’t expect people to not defend themselves when attacked just because their an “influencer.” It should be one rule for all, so I don’t think that makes her nasty. Nor do I think looking into why she’s actively discussing black lives matter & racism is right or saying it’s disingenuous, ultimately what matters is she’s proactively discussing it regardless of if her romantic partners are black. and she’s doing more than the likes of Sophia and cinzia and even Hannah if we’re going to be completely honest.
what he’s clapped back because she basically called him ugly???

she started it and he clapped back. Shocking.

not defending either but he made a comment about a business........

little miss plastic went after LOOKS, she made it personal, not him.
So you can’t defend her when she started it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's not even what you said in the first comment you made? He's retaliated with personal remarks because she's made it pretty personal which is being nasty - if you don't think it's nasty to just automatically clap back at someone's personal looks then I don't really know what to say to you. I don't even think he was giving her hate with what he said in the first place - he was just pointing out she was replaceable.. which miss quick to delete seems to be very aware of how replaceable she is.

Yes it's good what she's doing raising awareness but it can be done without bullying people as well.

You don't fight hate with hate. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In what way was he racist?

Also do you think one of the brands she's talking about is Oh Polly? I haven't seen them make any comment about whats going on..

Reactions: 6
In what way was he racist?

Also do you think one of the brands she's talking about is Oh Polly? I haven't seen them make any comment about whats going on..
Shock she’s already deleted the tweet where she called him racist 😂

Oh Polly is a good shout. Whoever it is, highly doubt Mads will not work with someone because they didn’t speak out. She’s not naming and shaming them on purpose so she can’t get called out by us lot in a few months she’s dancing around her bedroom in said brand!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't really think she needs screenshots sending since she has an account on here and the page bookmarked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MADSSSSSS HUNNIE YOU CAN’T MAKE STUFF UP.

YOU CANNOT CALL SOMEONE RACIST BECAUSE HE SAID THE COMPANY WON’T CARE IF YOU WITHDRAW YOUR SUPPORT.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO VOCAL ABOUT RACISM, AND RIGHTLY SO, BUT THEN UNDO ALL YOUR GOOD WORK BY ACCUSING A GUY WHO SAID PLT OR OP WON’T CARE ABOUT YOU WITHDRAWING YOUR SUPPORT AS RACISM.....

IT MAKES A MOCKERY OF EVERYTHING WHEN YOU THROW THAT WORD AROUND BECAUSE SOMEONE (A WHITE MALE) SENT YOU A COMMENT (A WHITE FEMALE) YOU DIDN’T LIKE.

Not to start anything but she tweeted about the company yesterday and then deleted it,
until other influencers tweet about it, then she felt it was ok to put her head above? Because some better known influencers have spoken out.

why delete it yesterday. Why backtrack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.