Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on her for donating her upcoming video adsense to George floyd’s family though! She defo didn’t need to do that but still did and is actually talking about it!

Reactions: 13
Why has everything got to have her tits out? We get it, you have fake big boobs. We don’t need a constant reminder.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She deleted this after 5 minutes! Would love to know what brands she is on about 🤷‍♀️
i believe its plt!! they uploaded this picture which got a lot of backlash (pic has been deleted since). The pic was uploaded in regards to the awful police brutality in USA against black men and women, and the murder of George Floyd (may he rip)

Mads probably deleted that tweet after realising half her pay check comes from plt hauls tbh

IMG_81105C160346-1.jpeg

Reactions: 3
i believe its plt!! they uploaded this picture which got a lot of backlash (pic has been deleted since). The pic was uploaded in regards to the awful police brutality in USA against black men and women, and the murder of George Floyd (may he rip)

Mads probably deleted that tweet after realising half her pay check comes from plt hauls tbh

View attachment 141106
Yes that was exactly what I thought too PLT because of all the backlash on social media - twitter especially, which I totally agree with and think they deserve btw!!!

But then I realised she put on her instagram story earlier today asking whether she should do a PLT Haul... hence why I wondered whether she was on about them or not👀

Reactions: 4
So did she delete it so she could still post her PLT haul this weekend?

I’ve just been on the molly-mae thread and a girl has posted about Her experience working at PLT and about Umar! Doesn’t sound like a great company!

Reactions: 2
So did she delete it so she could still post her PLT haul this weekend?

I’ve just been on the molly-mae thread and a girl has posted about Her experience working at PLT and about Umar! Doesn’t sound like a great company!
Ooo what were they saying?

She wrote a fair bit, it’s worth a read on the molly mae and tommy thread!
My favourite part:

View attachment 141194
Confirming mads got all her plt free hauls by sleeping with him 😂
OOOO defo gonna read this! Pretty much what we all assumed about Mads "relationship" with Umar. I like how she calls him an ex - I'm pretty sure he probably just thinks of her as someone he banged.

Reactions: 6
Credit where credits due, fair play for her tweet about other influencers staying quiet atm. Hopefully she doesn’t delete it and some influencers see it and check themselves.

Reactions: 8
Ah, not sure if I should post this but here I go.. while it is a good thing that mads is posting and bringing awareness to others I’m doubting whether it comes from a genuine place as
1. She’s only briefly touched on racism and her experience- once was it?
2. We know she actively reads here so knows how to go about a situation like this, she’s also probably reading the backlash other influencers are receiving for not acknowledging anything.

So I kind of feel like she knows how to play it.
Also throwing abuse at people on Twitter..

Reactions: 6
Ah, not sure if I should post this but here I go.. while it is a good thing that mads is posting and bringing awareness to others I’m doubting whether it comes from a genuine place as
1. She’s only briefly touched on racism and her experience- once was it?
2. We know she actively reads here so knows how to go about a situation like this, she’s also probably reading the backlash other influencers are receiving for not acknowledging anything.

So I kind of feel like she knows how to play it.
Also throwing abuse at people on Twitter..
I agree with you tbf, whilst it’s good she’s raising awareness. I also don’t find it 100% genuine. Especially when she’s doing things like slagging off the brands who pay her but is too pussy to keep the post up so deletes it immediately. Like hunny if you really felt that strongly about it you wouldn’t want to work with them anyway.

Reactions: 5
I agree with you tbf, whilst it’s good she’s raising awareness. I also don’t find it 100% genuine. Especially when she’s doing things like slagging off the brands who pay her but is too pussy to keep the post up so deletes it immediately. Like hunny if you really felt that strongly about it you wouldn’t want to work with them anyway.
I agree, she knows how to play the game. Especially because her exes are black, probably feels like she needs to say something even though I didn’t see her ranting about the racism paddy received and especially because she was tryna get views with her ‘Interracial couple’ videos.

• Heart
I agree, she knows how to play the game. Especially because her exes are black, probably feels like she needs to say something even though I didn’t see her ranting about the racism paddy received and especially because she was tryna get views with her ‘Interracial couple’ videos.
I don't understand why she even had to include the word 'interracial' in the titles like just say couple video.

also I'm guessing Mads is posting it a lot because Holly Boon has been constantly posting it - which is ironic in itself considering her racist tweet background.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.