Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
698036FA-124A-43CF-8CB5-45B65A368140.jpeg

I’m confused mads, wasn’t it you who followed Pete again and had to unfollow him cos he didn’t follow you back?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In Mads new video she “confessed” she went to Ibiza with a friend to see if her boyfriend would cheat (he did)... any idea who this friend is anyone 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 7
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
In Mads new video she “confessed” she went to Ibiza with a friend to see if her boyfriend would cheat (he did)... any idea who this friend is anyone 👀
things that didn’t happen in real lifeeee
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It deffo didn’t happen do you really think mads would go to Ibiza and not post it on socials? More chance of pigs flying than her missing an opportunity to post a bikini pic.
By crazy friend/girlfriend I think she means toxic and controlling, being a ‘psycho’ girlfriend isn’t cute and quirky girl its unhealthy work on your tit

Reactions: 14
She’s got 2 and a half exes. Can she stop going on about them and moooooove on! We’ve got a stage 5 clinger over here.

A00E8B45-81A4-48BE-97C3-D8C53285C291.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It deffo didn’t happen do you really think mads would go to Ibiza and not post it on socials? More chance of pigs flying than her missing an opportunity to post a bikini pic.
By crazy friend/girlfriend I think she means toxic and controlling, being a ‘psycho’ girlfriend isn’t cute and quirky girl its unhealthy work on your tit
“you know who you are” to the friend.
Mads has what, two friends 🙄
But also, “Mads” would NEVER miss an opportunity to tell this story in the past if it was true.
She would get to say her faveeeeeee sentence, that “Mads” is “that witch” She won’t let any friend be taken for a mug, mads is THAT witch y’know.

it’s embarrassing she’s thrown this into an upload now when it’s clearly not true.

Reactions: 6
She’s turning into Imogen with the amount of bullshit she’s spewing 🙄 she won’t last 5 minutes living on her own. Too immature for her own good.

Also did anyone see that Rach, Han and Mads are gonna start a boy talk podcast 😂 did anyone click no because you’ll probably get blocked by Maddie. Can’t wait to hear all these made up stories from ya gyal mads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can’t see her adding anything to that podcast, does she have her own authentic opinion on anything? I think not.
Bring it on though! Han and Rach bouncing off each other and Madison awkwardly laughing. Will anyone being able to see her tits?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t see her adding anything to that podcast, does she have her own authentic opinion on anything? I think not.
Bring it on though! Han and Rach bouncing off each other and Madison awkwardly laughing. Will anyone being able to see her tits?!
She’ll get up and start eye bleeping herself on Instagram whilst Han and Rach do all the work

• Haha
Does anybody know who Han’s boyfriend was and why they broke up? She seemed heartbroken in her most recent vid! (I know this isn’t her thread but she never ever mentioned her boyfriends name even EVER or let alone posted him)! Would be curious to know who and why she kept it soooo private?

Does anybody know who Han’s boyfriend was and why they broke up? She seemed heartbroken in her most recent vid! (I know this isn’t her thread but she never ever mentioned her boyfriends name even EVER or let alone posted him)! Would be curious to know who and why she kept it soooo private?
I think someone did name him earlier in the thread. She claimed that it was a mutual decision and they're going to stay friends but I don't think she'd be that heartbroken if that was really the case, she's just trying to save face. I felt for her, she tried to keep her relationship private which is fine and probably healthly and a good idea since so much of her life is online, she seemed so loved up in her assumptions vid just a few weeks ago but something obviously went wrong.

Reactions: 10
I think someone did name him earlier in the thread. She claimed that it was a mutual decision and they're going to stay friends but I don't think she'd be that heartbroken if that was really the case, she's just trying to save face. I felt for her, she tried to keep her relationship private which is fine and probably healthly and a good idea since so much of her life is online, she seemed so loved up in her assumptions vid just a few weeks ago but something obviously went wrong.
Yes exactly, I really felt for her when she paused and her voice cracked.. that doesn’t seem like a mutual break up to me :( she’s a sweet girl. Does anybody have his name?
Yeah deffo agreed, I’m all for privacy and get it, just wondered why and wondered if he was one of those idiots who tries to manipulate their partner into keeping a ‘private life’ but really tries to enable it so they can talk to every girl under the sun! Seen it happen too many times, hope that wasn’t the case for her.

Yes exactly, I really felt for her when she paused and her voice cracked.. that doesn’t seem like a mutual break up to me :( she’s a sweet girl. Does anybody have his name?
Yeah deffo agreed, I’m all for privacy and get it, just wondered why and wondered if he was one of those idiots who tries to manipulate their partner into keeping a ‘private life’ but really tries to enable it so they can talk to every girl under the sun! Seen it happen too many times, hope that wasn’t the case for her.
Think his name is Santiago! She called him Santi in one of her vids!

Reactions: 1
Think his name is Santiago! She called him Santi in one of her vids!
Ooh thanks! Did wonder who he was. Hopefully she moves on and finds a good one! I really feel like I recognise his name as I know some guys in there circle in Manny. Wonder if it is who I’m thinking!

Reactions: 3
Think she’s been to the Trafford centre again today, what was that about not going to the Trafford centre Mads? 🤥

I quite like Han, she’s never done anything to offend and I find her quite authentic. I’m glad her relationship wasn’t public as it would be much harder for her to heal now. I feel bad that they’ve broken up in lockdown and now she’s just had to move home. Her mum looks very pleased to have her home though!

Reactions: 13
His insta is @nrsj92 & I think Han is nice only when she’s away from Mads.

Obviously there’s room for more than one of the same type of podcast, but this one they’re starting sounds exactly like the girls bathroom (sophia and cinzia’s podcast)

Obviously there’s room for more than one of the same type of podcast, but this one they’re starting sounds exactly like the girls bathroom (sophia and cinzia’s podcast)
Exactly what I thought when I saw they were gonna start one! They should stop copying other peoples hard work!

His insta is @nrsj92 & I think Han is nice only when she’s away from Mads.
I think everyone is nice when they’re away from Mads. She just strikes me as a bitchy girl. She’s definitely not the nice girl she portrays herself to be anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.