Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she said that as well but I knew she was lying 😂😂 Mads loves shoppping
Well.., not like she’s got anything else to do with her life except eye duck herself. Not like she has a man to occupy herself with ... oop 😏

Have you seen her in Hannah’s new vlog? She looks so different, like I mean her face and body. She’s definitely put on some weight.
Idk cos she got abs in two weeks and works out with a pt everyday so Yknow she just has a big bum :)

Reactions: 4
Why would you book a holiday just as you’re moving into a new place? Her priorities are insane. She’s literally just brought everything to show off her tits. Mads is on the prowl for some Ibiza blue tick

Do you think these girls like Mads, Anastasia and Lidia understand that if you are literally showing off the goods 24/7 the only guys you’re going to get are sleazy guys who just see you as a shag

Reactions: 14
I mean if I paid that amount get my boobs done I'd probably get them out as well but how can she call herself a fashion channel but constantly show the most basic no effort outfits that I could literally see at any warehouse project at least come up with nice outfits that show them off well not just low cut tit. We all know she wont be wearing those, its like when she collabed with motel and wore shorts and a bodysuit then never mentioned them again. It doesnt sit right with me that she will collab with fast fashion brands that make unethical, cheap rubbish and use the money to buy tacky designer crap that is just as unethically made.

You cant support BLM and being anti racist whilst supporting brands that continue to exploit women of colour by paying them next to nothing in factories that are unsafe and could literally kill them? I think it was bohoo or PLT that was found to be using factories in this country and was paying them less than living wage, she is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen.

Reactions: 9
I just had a google of Umar Kamani cos I wanted to know what he looked like and seen him with all these girls/his past girlfriends in pap pics. Was he ever pictured with Mads? I just find it weird I couldn’t find any pics of them!
I do find it interesting how he was never papped with Mads like he has been with his new girlfriend. His new girlfriend is also plastered all over his instagram and is always in his mum's stories.
Clever girl, getting in with his mum I'm sure ensures he takes her even more seriously.

Do you think Umar and Mads were friends with benefits and that's why he never posted her?

I do find it interesting how he was never papped with Mads like he has been with his new girlfriend. His new girlfriend is also plastered all over his instagram and is always in his mum's stories.
Clever girl, getting in with his mum I'm sure ensures he takes her even more seriously.

Do you think Umar and Mads were friends with benefits and that's why he never posted her?
She always calls him her ex so to her it was serious. I think for him it wasn’t because he’d just come out of a serious relationship. I think Mads is one of them girls that gets very deep very fast and it’s not the same for the other person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always calls him her ex so to her it was serious. I think for him it wasn’t because he’d just come out of a serious relationship. I think Mads is one of them girls that gets very deep very fast and it’s not the same for the other person.
Good point.

Yikes though, it's gotta sting for her seeing these new pics of Umar, especially if she did think whatever they had was serious enough to call him an ex
Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 16.45.07.png

Reactions: 7
another undisclosed ad in her newest video, take a shot every time she doesn't disclose something. You'd be smashed in no time. Isnt that against some kind of law in the UK now?

Reactions: 6
another undisclosed ad in her newest video, take a shot every time she doesn't disclose something. You'd be smashed in no time. Isnt that against some kind of law in the UK now?
Yeah... you can report it to ASA - someone else did on the first forum haha.

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure any male blue tick who consecutively likes one of her Instagram booty posts 3 times is counted as a boyfriend/ex to mads 😬

you’re mowing the lawn at half seven in the mornin.... for why?“

it was 9.30 right mads?
Or, god forbid someone did it before heading to work.
work.... who is she, we don’t know her do we madsss. That video was so boring. She’s such a beg-a-friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For that face brush? That no one would ever use for real without being paid to do so!😂 She puts it up to the camera and says look at all that dirt! That’s MAKE UP SIS. If your fave is that dirteeee there’s something not right!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For that face brush? That no one would ever use for real without being paid to do so!😂 She puts it up to the camera and says look at all that dirt! That’s MAKE UP SIS. If your fave is that dirteeee there’s something not right!
incorrect. I use this face brush it’s actually really good.

Anyone noticed now Han is single shes being a beg to Mads? Cringe comments about loving her so much.

Reactions: 1
Her face is starting to look like the fillers have gone down (other than her lips I mean because they still look like someone took the vacuum to them)

Reactions: 1
lmfao she's put AD in the title now, hey mads pretty sure you also have to put AD on the screen for the portion you're talking about the sponsored product so people are able to skip it but at least you've tried you might also wanna put it on your shein post and declare when things are gifted as well

• Haha
lmfao she's put AD in the title now, hey mads pretty sure you also have to put AD on the screen for the portion you're talking about the sponsored product so people are able to skip it but at least you've tried you might also wanna put it on your shein post and declare when things are gifted as well
Proof she reads this thread 24/7 :)

• Haha
Don’t you have to declare if things are gifted too? Like in her recent PLT haul all it says in the description is “pretty little thing hooked a girl up with some pieces from the new in” - so is that an ad? is it gifted? cause you defo didn’t pay for them😂 and that defo ain’t a declaration👀

• Haha
Don’t you have to declare if things are gifted too? Like in her recent PLT haul all it says in the description is “pretty little thing hooked a girl up with some pieces from the new in” - so is that an ad? is it gifted? cause you defo didn’t pay for them😂 and that defo ain’t a declaration👀
THE RULES DON’T APPLY TO BADDIE MADDY

• Haha
Anyone noticed now Han is single shes being a beg to Mads? Cringe comments about loving her so much.
I don't know a lot about Han but I did watch her new video and my heart broke for her when she was talking about her and her boyfriend breaking up. I think she backed off from mads because of their fall out (mads was prob in the wrong) not because she had a bf so she isn’t coming across as cringe to me, she just needs her friends around her ☹

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.